PART : 17 His Confession

Don't forget to comment , second update of the day. Happy or not ?

Nandini P.O.V.

Next day , i came to meet Manik. I wanted to take him with me to the place where i used to spend my time whenever i felt lonely. I walked inside his house.
"Hello Aunty" I greeted Ishita Aunty who was coming out of room. Behind her a man came out.
"Hello Nandini Beta"she greeted me walking toward me smilingly and i smiled back.
"Hello Uncle" I greeted the man who was standing beside Aunty , guessing him Aunty's husband.
"Raman , she is Nandini" she introduced me with him. Uncle gave me smile and i smiled back. Uncle was about to speak something but he got interrupted by Neyonika Aunty. Like a small kid , Aunty hugged me tightly.
"Nandini, thank you so much beta" she said happily after breaking the hug and i looked at her confusingly.
"I was also going to say thank you" Uncle said and I looked toward all three of them confusingly. They were looking super happy.
"Actually Nandini , yesterday Manik was different. I mean , he talked to all of us. He ate dinner with us. He was looking better then i talked to Cabir and he told me it was the effect of your magic" she spoke happily. Automatically a smile came on my face listening Neyonika Aunty's word. That was the reason , they all were so happy. I also felt happy seeing them happy.

"It is the effect of your all prayers , I did nothing" i said looking at them.
"For us you are our god , we lost our all hope of getting him back but now i am sure , you will surely give our Manik back to us"Ishita aunty said putting hand on my face and i just gave her smile.
"Now you both will let her meet Manik or not ?" Uncle said and i smiled looking down.
"He is in his room" Neyonika Aunty said pointing her hand upstairs. I gave them last smile and walked toward the stairs.

Opening the door of his room , i walked inside. He was sitting on the floor with support of bed, closing his eyes. I could admire him like this for many hours. I was so much in love with him. He opened his eyes and immediately got up looking at me.
"I hope , I didn't disturb you ?" I asked walking toward him when he was silently staring at me. He nodded his head immediately listening my words. I sighed like finally he was not angry after seeing me in his room.

"Come sit" he asked me to sit on Sofa which was kept in his room.
"I didn't come here to sit , i want to take you somewhere" i said looking at him and he looked at me confusingly.
"Will you come with me ?"i asked forwarding my hand in front of him . He looked at my hand first and then toward me.
"I am ready to go with you anywhere. Wherever you want to take , you can take me"he spoke looking at me making me shocked and put his hand on my hand.
"Really he is that same person , who insulted me every time" I thought looking at him unbelievably.

________________________

I was driving the car and he was sitting beside me. We were sitting silently from 1 hour. I was not understanding how to start the conversation with him. After every few minutes, i was looking at him and every time i found him lost in his deep thoughts. I thought to ask about Nandita but dropped this idea to ask from him about Nandita because this might , made him sad and I couldn't see him sad.
"Where we are going ?" He asked and i immediately looked toward him and found him looking at me.
"My favourite place , you will feel much better there" i spoke again concentrating on the driving.
"I didn't think so any place can make me feel better" he said in sad tone and i also became sad.
"It will , trust me" i said confidently looking at him and he gave me blank looks.

________________________

I parked my car in my private beach house. Dad had purchased this house when i was 15. I never thought that this place would become my favourite place. I gave him small smile and like always he gave me blank look. I walked toward the door and he followed me.
"Can i ?"I heard his voice from behind when i was struggling to open the lock. Turning toward him , I showed him my teeth. Giving the keys to him and stood on side. With in a second , he unlocked it. We both walked inside. The house was not so dusty because it got cleaned twice in every month. I entered in my room and found him admiring the room.

"Come with me" i said holding his hand and he looked toward me immediately. I gave him small smile and then lead him outside of the room where was our private beach. The wind was blowing which was making the atmosphere of the beach more beautiful. I looked toward him having a smile on my face and found him looking at the flowing water peacefully. Leaving my hand , he started walking more close to water and I followed him. He stood there silently staring the water.
"You can remove your shoes" i said , first he looked at me and then leaning downward, he removed his shoes and then socks.
"Now close your eyes" i said and he immediately closed his eyes. I was also barefooted , the water was touching our feet. It always felt so good to be there. I was feeling more good to be there that day because i was with love of my life. His presence always made me feel so good.

I could feel that he was also getting peace to stand there. I got lost seeing his peaceful face for a moment.
"The cold air which is touching you , feel Nandita in the air. Imagine like she is around you " saying this i also closed my eyes and start feeling my mother presence in the air. After few minutes, I opened my eyes to check him and found him staring at me shockingly.

"What happened?"i asked worriedly coming close to him.
"I felt you in the air , i was just seeing your face when i closed my eyes" he said looking at me unbelievably. I was also taken aback listening his words.

"What you are doing to me Nandini ? You don't know , you are making me crazy" he spoke in serious tone and i felt bad as I thought that he again became angry.
"I am sorry " I apologised looking at him sadly.
"Are you stupid"he shouted and i closed my eyes to make myself ready to bear his anger.

"Why are you saying sorry, I should say sorry to you"I immediately opened my eyes listening his words. He was looking at me unbelievably and i found another kind of emotions in his eyes. Next moment, after coming more close to me , he held my small face with his both hands.
"I am sorry for hurting you always , it just that i was angry from myself for letting you enter inside my heart. Without letting me know , you were coming close to me. My feelings for you was growing more and more and with this my anger was growing and i was taking out my all anger on you. From the day one , your presence is giving me some kind of peace. Jab bhi tum mere pass hoti ho , toh mujhe ek sukoon sa milta hai. Hajaro lago ki beedh mein bhi mein akele tha jab meine apni nandu ko kho diya tha par tumhre milte hi aisa laga , jese mein akle nhi hoon. From starting many people remained around me but i used to feel lonely , Nandita memories were not letting me live. I used to hurt myself and i wanted to feel the pain but i didn't feel any pain. I was going crazy. My life was like a drowning boat and you came and save that before it could drown in water completely. You saved me from drowning, Nandini. Today i want to confess that you were never my mistake , in fact you are the beautiful thing ever happened to me." He was giving pause and sharing his feelings . His thumb was caressing my face.

He was finally sharing his feelings with me and i was the happiest soul listening his confession. His confession was a pure bliss for me. I also finally get to know that the unknown emotion in his eyes was love. He was looking into my eyes having so much love in his eyes. I couldn't express my happiness in words. He said i wasn't his mistake , i had cried a lot when every time he called me his mistake. He didn't know how much happy , he had made me with his words. I just wanted to hug him and tell him that how much i love him but words were not coming out from my mouth. I was feeling like i was seeing a beautiful dream. It was really like a beautiful dream where everything was unbelievable. His behaviour , his confession , everything was unbelievable.

He started coming close to my lips. Closing my eyes i was all ready for the kiss. Butterflies were flying in my stomach. I was having no fear that this kiss would be a mistake for him. His hot breath was making me crazy like always but a thought came in mind and i pushed him. He looked at me shockingly , widening his eyes.
"If one day, Nandita will come back then what will happen ?" I asked in sad tone looking at him and he became silent listening my words. But i knew his answer that he will love me or i should say he will use me and when Nandita will come , he will leave me.

So two updates in one day or should i say in one night. Now please don't forget to share your reviews. Please show some love by doing comments and votes.

What do you think what will be Manik's answer?

How do find confession of the Manik ?

How do finding the story ?

Love Mehak