Part : 22 Miracle Happens (Most Awaited Part)

Nandini came to meet Mukti after making Manik sleep. She needed someone , with whom she could share her feelings openly. They were sitting in coffee shop . Nandini told her everything about Manik and her condition.
"Mukti , what do you think , i should force Manik to love me forgetting Nandita ? Am i doing wrong by supporting him ?" Nandini asked from Mukti confusingly because she got doubtful after listening Cabir's words that she was giving false hope to Manik.
"Nandini , whatever you are doing, it's really need guts. You are not doing anything wrong."Mukti said holding her hands which she had kept on table.
"I am proud of you Nandu for understanding your lover. He needs time , if he truly loves you then i am sure , one day , he will accept you and your love. You just do what you are doing , your rockstar needs happiness and peace, which you are giving him. You are doing a great job. Loving someone truly without any expectation , it's.. , i am speechless" Nandini felt better after listening her words. Her words were like an  encouragement to support Manik in finding his love. She just ran leaving her chair and hugged Mukti tightly, who was sitting in front of her. She made her shocked by her sudden hug. Next moment Mukti smiled and hugged her back happily.
"Thank you so much Mukti. I am glad, i got a friend like you , who understand me and who support me"Nandini said after breaking the hug  , having a smile on her face.
"Nandini , i just want to say that if Manik loves you truly then he will accept you And if his love for you not true then don't be get disheartened because i am sure that you will surely get your true love" Mukti said putting hand on her face after getting up from chair and Nandini just nodded her head.

________________________

After completing her all work in the office , she reached Manik's home. She was smiling as she knew that her sadness would affect Manik and she didn't want to make him sad at any cost. She smiled broadly when she found him playing the guitar sitting on floor with the support of bed. He looked at her and gave her small smile. Her heart felt happy seeing his smile. She walked toward him. Manik like always , got lost in admiring his angel.
"Manik will you teach me , how to play the guitar ?" She asked sitting beside him.
"Of course , why not , Angel" Manik said giving her the guitar. She held it and started playing loudly. The sound which was coming out ,it was irritating him. He closed his ear with his hands ,making irritated faces.
"Stop , Nandini"he shouted and stopped her holding her hands. He sighed relief when she finally got stopped.
"I know , it was irritating. That's why i am asking you to teach me"she again requested him.

"Okay" saying this, he held her hand and she felt like electricity ran down her spines when his hands touched with her. She looked at him and found him already looking at her without blinking his eyes as he got lost in her. Then he started positioning her fingers on the guitar and she was just busy admiring him. He taught her and she again played crazily in same way.
"Abhi bhi nhi aya.. (still I can't play)"she said cutely looking at him and he chuckled seeing her cuteness. Both got lost , looking into each other eyes for few minutes.

He sat behind her and went close to her from behind. She could feel his hot breath on her neck which started driving her crazy. Her heart started beating fast and her breath became heavy when he put his chin on her shoulder. Their face touched with each other, making them crazy. Controlling his desire , he started positioning her fingers on the guitar . She got fully lost in his touch. His touch was making her crazy. The urge of feeling his lips on her skin was increasing with each passing second. He started playing the guitar with her finger. Both looked toward each other having so much love in their eyes. He stopped playing the guitar and held her face , she turned her face toward him. His thumb touched her lips and She closed her eyes in response. His thumb brushed her lower lip , making her more crazy. He started coming close to her lips , holding her face.