Part : 5 Falling In Love

Inline comments are love.

Ishita and Neyonika were shocked to see how easily Nandini controlled Manik's attacks. It was an impossible task for them, they felt like the magic happened in front of their eyes. This magic was also seen by Cabir, he was standing on the doorstep shockingly. Nandini came in their life like an angel and soon she was going to change their life. Then Cabir with the help of Neyonika and Ishita laid him down on the bed while Nandini was also in a shock by her acts. She was standing still and her eyes were only looking at Manik. She was feeling like her heart is connected to his heart that's why the pain was in his heart and her heart was also feeling his pain. When all were busy in lying down Manik, she ran from there with her confusing feeling.

"Where that girl went?"Cabir asked confusingly when they all turned to talk with Nandini. They all gave each other confused looks.

"Humhai voh ladhki mil gye, Ishita, jo humhre Manik ko thik kar sakti hai, ushe Nandita ki yado se bahar nikalne wali ladhki humhai milgye Ishita," Neyonika said happily holding Ishita's hands while Ishita was still standing sadly and confused.

"But who was she ?" Ishita asked confusingly from Neyonika and then she told her, where she met Nandini and how she took Nandini here with her.

"Voh jo koe bhi thi, ushne toh jado hi kar diya, how easily She controlled Manik's attacks, she is the ray of hope of our life and especially Manik's life" Cabir also said happily, they were happy because, after so many years, they got a ray of hope that ray hope was Nandini.

_________________________

"Nandita" After sometime Manik woke up calling Nandita then he remembered about today incident, how that random girl arms gave him immense peace. That time he felt like his pain was going away while crying in her arms. He got peace after 16 years, he didn't want that she should leave him, he wanted that she should take his all pain as he got tired. Tired of living in pain and guilt of his mistake. The comfort and peace, he got in her arms, he felt like this was what he was craving for.

"If She is not my Nandita then why I felt so peaceful in her arms, why her touch made me forget my all pain, why that girl is making my mind and heart go crazy if she is not my Nandita," he thought confusingly holding his head, he was going crazy thinking about all this because after 16 years, someone was giving him peace and he was shocked.

"She is becoming my distraction, I have to find my Nandita. If Nandita is not with me, I don't even want that peace. I just want Nandita then eventually I will get peace of my life. One random girl can't distract me in achieving my goal of finding my Nandita" he said after getting up from the bed and thought that Nandini was just his distraction. His words clearly showed how truly he loved Nandita, he didn't want even peace without her.

On the other side, Nandini was also going crazy thinking about today incident. She decided to share everything with Mukti as she thought that maybe she could help her in this. Nandini was waiting for Mukti, sitting in the coffee shop. "What is happening to me, why I am feeling so much pain seeing him in pain. Why I want to take his all pain, why my heart is aching. Oh god what is happening to me." she was lost in her thoughts while playing with her fingers when Mukti came there.

"What happened to my doll ?" Mukti asked holding her hands after sitting in front of her. Listening to her words, she came out of her thoughts and looked at Mukti having pain in her eyes.

"Mukti.," she called her in painful tone and started crying making Mukti shocked and confused. Mukti leaving her chair ran toward her.

"What happened Nandini, why are you crying, "Mukti asked worriedly cubbing her face while Nandini was just crying looking at her. She herself didn't know why she was crying but the reality was, she was crying because Manik's worst condition was breaking her heart badly inside and she was not understanding this. His pain affected her a lot.