Part : 6 He cares about me

Inline comments are love but I know , no one will do😞. I don't know now a days what happened to my readers , i am so disappointed with the response but still i will post for my few loyal readers who still supporting me.

Nandini P.O.V.

My life was beautiful before meeting my dream man. Now I understood that seeing him in my dreams was beautiful than seeing him in reality. I never thought that in reality , he will be something else. My heart is crying from the day i have met him , not because he is treating me like piece of trash. My heart is crying because he is living in pain , in fact i would rather say he is not living , he is spending his life like a dead soul. My heart breaks more and more , every time when i see extreme pain in his eyes.  Seeing his condition, i always think that about the girl. The girl , whom Manik Malhotra loves and became crazy after losing her. After meeting him, i also came to know the real feeling behind his songs and why he always sings sad songs. "What must have happened to Nandita that she got separated from him and he is still finding her" This question is eating my mind from starting when i came to know about Nandita. But i am now sure about one thing that i will only get relief after seeing Manik happy because somewhere i started loving him , i feel like my heart is connected to his heart that's why the pain  in his heart and i feel the pain in my heart too. I just want to see him happy. I will lie , if i will say that I don't want his love in return , i badly want his love in return but now more important thing is his happiness. First his happiness matters a lot , may be i can live without him but I can't live after leaving him in pain , the pain which is killing him.

I was lost in thinking about Manik when i was coming back home after meeting him in his house. For the first , he behaved nicely with me and it was my happiest moment. Everything about him was amazing except his pain. His looks can make anyone crazy, like he made me crazy with his looks. His tall height, his jet black hair , his perfect lips , his face , his perfect body , everything was perfect, like god has made him in leisure.

Parking my car , i walked inside my house. I found dad was sitting in hall with some office people . Without disturbing him , I directly went to my room. I took a long shower to refresh my mind but nothing was helping me out , he wasn't going out from my mind. His painful eyes which were saying to me that he badly needs someone who can take him out of his pain and tears in his eyes again and again coming in front of my eyes and didn't letting me to sleep. My heart was crying and breaking into million of pieces remembering about his condition.

My phone beeped up and i picked up my phone from the side table to check the message. I found a WhatsApp message from Neyonika Aunty's number. "Hi Nandini , i am really thankful to you that you got ready to help us in bringing my son's happiness back. Tomorrow can we meet at Manan Studio ?" I read her message and the studio name , Manan caught my attention and I immediately understood the meaning of Manan that Manan means Manik plus Nandita.

"Nandini plus Manik will also become Manan , what a coincidence " a smile came on my face joining my name with my dream man but with in a second reality hit my mind and I realised that my this dream will always remain a dream as Manik can never love me because he loves Nandita unconditionally. "From 16 years he is loving Nandita  and i am not any magician, who will make him fall in love with me and will make him forget about the person , whom he is loving from 16 years" I thought sadly because i was having no chance of getting Manik.

"Okay" after replying Neyonika Aunty , i again tried to sleep keeping my phone on side table but the sleep was far away from me. I was changing my position and rolling on bed like a small baby , I was going crazy. "Why i met him ? " i cried like a small baby after sitting on the bed and hugged the teddy tightly which was kept beside me on the bed. No one could say after seeing me that i am a 25 year old because in age of 25 , i used to love soft toys a lot , they used to give me comfort and make me  feel happy.