Part : 23 Nandita Is Back

"Iska Matlab, mein hi Manik ki Nandita hoon aur mein hi Manik ka phela aur akhri pyaar hoon (that's mean , i am Manik's Nandita and i am his first and last love)"she said unbelievably, having a small smile on her face and happy tears in her eyes.
"Manik belongs to me , Manik is mine."she said happily getting up. She was going crazy with happiness because the fear of losing Manik.  Before it was breaking her heart a bit by bit that Manik belonged to someone, he was not her , he loved someone else more than her. She was happy to know that whatever she was thinking that was wrong. She was smiling like a fool and she wasn't understanding how to express her happiness. She was thanking the god for the miracle . She wanted to dance crazily and wanted to tell whole world that Manik belonged to her and only her.

"I need to tell Manik about this. Oh god, how he will react after knowing that I am his Nandita , his long lost love. He will be gone crazy like me."she thought while running toward Manik's room happily to tell him the big truth of their life  which was going to bring lot of happiness in their life.
"Now we will be able to love each other without any fear. Now he will never push me away from himself. He will be able to love me without any regret. We will live happily together" she was going crazy with happiness and getting excited to tell Manik about the truth.

"Manik.."she opened the door of his room calling him but got little sad because Manik was not in his room.
"I should call him and ask him to meet me now" she said taking her phone out from her hand bag happily. The smile was not going from her face.
"The number which you are dialling is not reachable " she dialled his number for so many times but it was coming not reachable.
"Oh god , Manik , where are you ? I am dying to tell you the truth and also going crazy thinking about your reaction. Finally everything will get fine and you will get all happiness of your life and i can able to love you , how much i want you " she thought putting the phone inside her bag still having a big smile on her face.

She happily came out from his room and went downstairs. Neyonika got surprised to find her so happy because few minutes ago when she had seen Nandini , she was very sad.
"Aunty.. Aunty.. , i am so happy today"she said twirling Neyonika , holding her arms with herself. Neyonika was shocked because she had never seen her so happy before.
"Are beta , batao toh shi kya bat hai (what happened)" Neyonika asked moving her eyebrows up.
"No , first i will tell Manik about this then everybody. Manik has right to know this first"Nandini was about to tell her  but stopped herself because she wanted to share this good news with her Manik , first.

"Aunty  sorry , I can't tell you now. I need to share this with Manik first"Nandini said and Neyonika smiled seeing her happiness.
"You don't need to say sorry Nandini. I can understand and you know , i am so happy seeing you happy. My blessing are always with you , always keep smiling like this"Neyonika said cubbing her face and kissed her forehead and She closed her in response.

"This was the reason , i used to feel a connection with this family because this family is my real family. Mom and dad never told me that i am not their real daughter. From the age of 11 , when i lost my memory , they had told me that i am their daughter. In fact , they had shown me the pictures of my birth with them even. I never thought that why i was not having any picture from the age of 4 to 11. May be because they love me like their own daughter. I need to talk to dad but before all this i need to talk with Manik" she was lost in her thoughts when she was walking out from the Malhotra Mansion.

"Manik had recognised me in the first meet only but I dined him because i never thought that Mom and dad was hiding the big truth from me. Manik and I suffered a lot , now it's time to end the all sufferings" she reached toward her car thinking all this. So many things were going in her mind but her smile was not fading away. She was happy because she could give him happiness and she could love him without any fear. She was feeling relief after so many days.