Part : 4 I can feel his Pain

Guyz please do comments , if you want me to continue, the response is very low.

Next day

Nandini P. O. V.

The whole night, I couldn't able to sleep. I am not understanding what is happening to me. Why I am just thinking about him, why his touch made me feel good. He shouted on me without any mistake, instead of getting angry, I am thinking about the reason for his behaviour and about his pain which I have seen in his eyes. Why did he think that I am Nandita? Is he really attracting me? Omg, there is so much confusion. Hope my confusion will be get cleared soon or else I will die in this confusion.

Nandini P.O.V. Ended

______________________

"Manu, I can't leave here anymore, Mujhe bilkul acha nhi lgta yha, please kuch karo" Nandita's words were echoing in Manik's ear. He was lying on the floor in a dark room like always, his eyes were closed, he was lost in the deep memories of his past.

"Manik" Listening Cabir's voice, he opened his eyes and found him standing beside him.

"Today is your concert, will you able to sing" Cabir like always came to confirm from his friend before the concert because he didn't want him to sing if he is not in a condition to sing. He cared for Manik so much and always support him like a true best friend. Manik was so much lucky to have him in his life.

"I will sing, no need to cancel the concert, singing is the only thing which gives me little peace sometimes" he said looking at him and Cabir left leaving him alone again then he closed back his eyes and Nandini's face came in his mind. He immediately opened his eyes shockingly and sat on the floor. He was not understanding what was happening to him, why he was thinking about the other girl rather than Nandita.

"Manu "he heard Nandita's voice and looked at the direction from where the voice came and he found his Nandita standing near to the door. "Please find me, I am in so much pain, I am waiting for you, why are taking so much time? Do you forget me? Do you not love me anymore?"Nandita spoke in crying tone walking toward him while Manik nodded his head negatively when she asked him that do you not love me anymore.

"I love you, Nandita. I am finding you, I will get you back in my life at any cost, I will fight from the god and will bring you back, I really love you" he said walking toward Nandita and when he tried to touch her, she got disappeared. He became sad and a tear fell down from his eyes. "I really need you Nandita, I am missing you a lot," he said in crying tone and more tears started falling down from his eyes.

_________________

Nandini was going to meet Mukti in the car. She stopped her car when her eyes fell on the lady who was sweating badly standing outside of the car, holding her head while one man was checking the car engine. She stopped the car and went toward the lady because she was not looking well to her. The lady was Neyonika.

"Aunty, do you need any help" Neyonika looked at her after listening to her words.

"Actually my car got damaged and now I am waiting for the cab from 15 minutes, pata nhi kha regye" Neyonika told about her problem.

"You tell me your address, I will drop you and please don't say no, I will be glad if I will help you" Nandini tried to convince her because she was like this, she couldn't see anyone in any problem, she was kind and very helpful toward other people. She used to get immense happiness by helping others.