PART : 8 Some Beautiful Memories

"How can any other girl attract me when Nandita is waiting for me? I had promised her that I would come. How can I think about the other girl? Why my love for Nandita is becoming weak in front of an unknown girl." As he pushed her out of his room, he started shouting and breaking the things in the room. He was going crazy because for the first time a girl was attracting him, giving him peace which he thought he would only get in Nandita's arms. He was angry from himself for attracting towards her.

"How can I think about another girl?" He cried in agony and slumped down on the floor, having tears in his eyes. He cried, covering his face with his hands but his pain was not going away because he was not letting his pain go. He himself didn't want to come out of his pain.

"Nandita, I really love you. Please don't think that I will move on in my life without you. How can I smile when you are sad there? How can I live happily when you are living in pain? How can I move on when you are waiting for me?" He uttered dejectedly after removing his hands from his face and stared straight, having pain his eyes. He was sobbing badly like a small baby who was craving for love.

Then he stood up while wiping his tears and rushed toward his cupboard. He took out the album of his and Nandita's childhood. He stared at the album and tears fell down from his eyes because the album reminded him of the day when they had together put the photos in the album. The scene of that day started playing on the cover of album like a movie was playing in front of his eyes.

"Nandita, I miss you a lot," he cried, hugging the album near to his chest. For a few minutes, he stood there only hugging the Album and tears were constantly falling down his cheeks.

Then he sat on the floor, resting her back against the bed. He opened the album, his hands were shaking. The first photo in the album was taken after their birth. They were sleeping in a different cradle, he had worn blue lower and Nandita was in pink lower. This was their first photo.  A small smile spread across his face after seeing this photo of her, but his eyes were looking at the photo, having tears of pain in them.

  A small smile spread across his face after seeing this photo of her, but his eyes were looking at the photo, having tears of pain in them

He was seeing the album having tears in his eyes and a small on his face. He was missing those moments a lot, he wanted to live those moments again. The photos in the album were clearly showing how much they used to love each other. Each and every picture of them were cute and beautiful.