Part : 13 I HATE YOU NANDINI

Inline comments are love.

Writer P.O.V.

Manik was drinking sitting in his room which was surrounded with darkness. He was sitting on floor with the support of bed , holding the bottle of wine. He was going crazy thinking that why Nandini was attracting him , he was scolding himself for forgetting about Nandita. "Why i am attracting toward another girl ? what is happening to me ? Why i am finding my peace in her arms ? Why i kissed her ? Why i am just thinking about her only ? What she is doing to me?"All this questions were eating up his mind and making him crazy. He was not understanding that he was falling in love with Nandini. Life was giving him second chance but he was not ready to take that second chance because he didn't want to move , he wanted to live in pain only as like he wanted to punish himself.

"I love Nandita only , that random girl just can't distract me. I love Nandita only"he screamed throwing the bottle of wine on floor angrily. His condition was becoming worst , he just needed her. He started crying badly making sound palming his face. He got tired of finding his lost love from 16 year. He was craving to meet Nandita but more than that he was craving for the peace. He knew that Nandini is his peace who can take him out from pain and loneliness but he wasn't ready to accept that peace because he didn't want to cheat his first and long lost love Nandita . He knew that she is suffering in hell that's why he also wanted to make himself suffer. That's why from 16 years, he was hurting himself more and more and now he was not ready to be get healed by Nandini.

"May be it's just physical attraction. May be after one night my mind will stop thinking about that girl and then my mind will again start thinking about Nandita, who is in pain and calling me for help" he was thinking wrong as he was drunk and calling his love , a lust. There was no lust in their relationship but he was not in the right state of mind to think about that he was falling in love with her. "i have to take Nandini out of my mind and this will happen only after spending one night with her. Yes i will do this and will end Nandini's chapter forever" he said after getting up and stared straight. He was thinking wrong because the more you will try to push love , the more it will come close to you.

Nandini P.O.V.

Why love is so painful ? I was feeling like there is hole in my heart. It was hurting a lot. The kiss was so beautiful and precious for me but for him it was a mistake. This was the only thing which was scaring me. Whatever beautiful thing will happen between us , for him , it will always remain a mistake. Because he will never permit his heart to fall in love again as he didn't want to move on forgetting Nandita. But what i should do , I can't keep myself away from him. It is so difficult to live when the person i love , he is in living in so much pain and craving for happiness. I was not understanding anything , my heart was aching badly and i knew that my heart will get peace only after seeing my love happy and in peace but what i should do so that he will get peace.

I was sitting on the window still wearing his jacket and my torn dress which got wet in the rain. It was still raining heavily like the god was also crying with me. I was shivering because wind was fast and i was sitting in wet clothes but the pain was so much that i was not feeling anything. I was staring the place from the window where we had kissed each other. "the feeling was so beautiful" i said touching my lips. My lips were again craving to feel beautiful touch of his lips. When his lips were moving perfectly with my lips , the feeling I couldn't even describe in words. "But he belongs to someone else " my heart ached and fresh tears dropped down from my eyes thinking this.

I got up shockingly from the window when i saw Manik car approaching toward my house. My heartbeat became faster when stopping his car in front of my house , he walked out. When he was about to look toward the window where i was standing, I immediately hid myself behind the wall before his eyes could fall on me. "Why he came here at this time"i asked from myself holding the curtain tightly. I didn't know why i was feeling like something big was going to be happened tonight.