Part : 20 I Can't Accept her

Nandini turned to leave but before she could , Manik holding her hand , stopped her from going away. Her heart started beating more faster and her breath became heavy. Next moment, he pulled her toward himself holding her hand. Her back  collided with his front , making them more crazy. She clutched the knot of the towel tightly, closing her eyes. He inhaled the fragrance of her wet hair , nuzzling his face in her wet hair. He wrapped his one hand around her stomach and pulled her more closer to himself. From his other hand , he sided her wet hair from behind and put them on her one side. Her heart stopped beating for a moment , when his lips touched her bare back. He started kissing her back crazily and started sucking all the water droplets from her back. Both got lost in each other forgetting about everything. She forgot her promises and he forgot about Nandita. This is the power of love which makes you forget everything. Just you remember one thing which is love.

His hand started going  toward the knot of towel , kissing her neck from behind. His other hand was still wrapped around her stomach. Nandini was enjoying his touch on her skin , closing her eyes. His kisses were driving her crazy. When his hand about to open the knot of her towel , she immediately opened her eyes , coming back to her senses. She stopped him from opening the knot of her towel , holding his hand before he could open it. She wanted him to love her, opening the knot but she was forced to stop him because she had promised him that she will not let him and herself to cross the limit of their friendship. It was very difficult for her to stop him but she did this for him.

But he didn't stop , he started making her more crazy while kissing side of her neck ,sucking all the water droplets which was making him crazy. He was lost in her fully forgetting about everything. It was getting more and more difficult to control herself for her.
"Manik.. Nandita" he was just about to bite her neck but got stopped listening her words. He took few step backward , leaving her hand. He looked toward Nandini shockingly who was standing, showing her back to him. He was not understanding what was the girl doing to him. Every time she used to make him forget everything through her inner beauty and through her outer beauty , both.

Nandini heard the sound of his footsteps and she got to know , he left. A tear fell down from her eyes. She didn't want him to stop but she was forced because of the promise and for him.  She was waiting for the day when he would start loving her more than Nandita. Her name or nothing would force him to stop loving her. She decided , that day she would happily break her all promises and would give herself to him completely.
But somewhere she knew , that day was never going to come because his love for Nandita was something which was impossible to forget. He loved her from his birth and inside he knew that she was alive. That's why it was like impossible for him to completely accept Nandini after knowing that her first love was alive. Nandini love was making him crazy but then also he  always got stopped listening her name because he always felt like he was cheating Nandita.

_______________________

"You go outside, i will do this" when Nandini was taking out breakfast from packet, Manik said walking inside.
"I am absolutely fine"she spoke looking at him having a smile on her face , seeing his care. She was in love with him more.
"Please go outside , after this I won't let you to even enter inside the kitchen"when he was about to take the packet from her hand, she said in strict tone , pointing her finger toward his hand which he got burned.
"You are still not recovered completely, you need take rest"he said looking at her having concern in his eyes and for a moment both got lost in each other eyes.
"Okay you take this but i will keep my eyes on you so that you won't again burn your hand. I can't take this risk of living you again in the kitchen , alone"she spoke giving him the packet and he took it. Then he started reheating the food and she was admiring him having so much love in her eyes for him.