Part : 19 The Peaceful Love

Inline comments are love but i know , no one will do😔.

Manik was admiring sleeping Nandini from 1 hour after ordering the dinner from Zomato. He was sitting on the couch. He was finding so much peace in seeing her. He could stare her like this for so many more hours. His heart and soul was feeling , happy seeing her. He was falling in love with her more and more with each passing minute. He was feeling like an angel was sleeping in front of his eyes.

He came back to the earth when his phone rang. It was call from Zomato to inform him that the order had been reached. Last time looking at Nandini , he went outside to receive the order. He went in kitchen to warm the food for Nandini as it became cold. He looked at the kitchen confusingly as for the first time , he stepped inside the kitchen. He transferred the Dal in pan and put on the stove. But he was not understanding that how to turn on the stove. He was standing confusingly , staring the gas stove. Finally he got an idea and he took out his phone. Searched on YouTube 'how to turn on the gas stove'. After watching the video, Mr Manik Malhotra finally understood the process. He turned on the gas and put the pan on the gas stove and sighed relief. But his story of first time entering in the kitchen, it didn't end her.

He waited for few minutes and when the dal started boiling again. He turned off the gas immediately. When he touched the pan to pick it up. He immediately took his hand away as the pan became hot. Then with the service spoon , he transferred the dal in bowl. All his act were the evidence that he was in so much love with Nandini. For her , first time in his life , he entered inside the kitchen and turned on the gas stove. In this he also burned his hand but he didn't care. He just wanted to make her eat proper warm food.

____________________

He entered inside the room with plate of food in his hand and walked toward Nandini after putting plate on table. He was not understanding that how to wake her up from her sleep. He thought for few seconds then he leaned toward her and started waking her up so lovingly.
"Nandini"he called her while caressing her forehead and she smiled in her sleep , feeling his touch. Seeing her beautiful smile , automatically a smile came on his face.
"Nandini" he again called her still caressing her forehead. Next moment, she opened her eyes and smiled seeing him in front of her eyes and again automatically , he smiled back.
"Are you really here?"she asked to confirm because seeing him smiling in front of her eyes. It was like a dream. He nodded his head positively.

"How are you feeling now ?" He asked after standing straight.
"Great" she said absently still thinking about his precious smile. She was feeling great seeing his smile.
"You still have fever and you are feeling great" he said confusingly looking at her and listening his words , she came out of her thoughts. He didn't know that she was talking about his smile.

"I am feeling happy seeing your smile , it took away my all pain"she spoke looking at him having so much love in her eyes for him. Her words made him speechless. For few minutes they got lost in looking into each other eyes. Then she tried to get up but couldn't because of weakness. Holding her shoulder , he helped her to sit up on bed properly and both again started looking into each other eyes. They used to talk with their eyes more than their words.

She made faces when he brought the plate of food from the table because she was not feeling like to eat anything. He sat in front of her and gave her the plate.
"Won't you eat ?"she asked immediately taking the plate and he nodded his head negatively.
"If you won't eat , i will also not eat"she said stubbornly putting the plate on side and he looked toward her with pleading eyes.

"Okay , i will eat with you"he said again picking up the plate because he didn't find any other option. She cutely smiled showing her all teeth.
"First you eat"she asked him to eat when he forwarded the plate in front of her.
"That's like a good boy"she said happily looking at him when he ate one bite. Then she ate looking at him. Both were eating one by one , looking into each other eyes. Her heart was happy because he was with her. She knew that they won't be together forever but she wanted to live each and every moment with him wholeheartedly forgetting about everything.