Chapter XV

POV: Aletta

"Babe! Over here!" A familiar low voice echoes through my ears.

A grin stretches across my face as I turn around to find the source of the person calling me.

Tyler Harris.

The school heartthrob. Captain of the football team. Most popular boy. And extremely good looking.

My boyfriend.

He stands casually across the other side of the parking lot, slouched against his bright red convertible, his hands in the pockets of his yellow and blue, school varsity jacket.

I make my way over, weaving my way through the many students, and gradually his lips arch into a suggestive smirk. He winks at me causing me to roll my eyes but giggle childishly at the same time.

The way he looks at me makes my insides turn to goo, the same way it does to every other girl that roams the halls of our school.

When I get to him, I give him a quick peck on his cheek and he slings his arm over my shoulder before nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

"How's my favourite girl?" He mumbles into my ear as he rests his chin on my shoulder.

"Hmmm, who's your favourite girl? Do I know her?" I tease.

"Well, she has the most beautiful long, chestnut hair, skin so soft it's like smooth satin as well as the most hypnotising emerald eyes and a smile that lights up the whole room." He slowly snakes his arms around my waist and shifts his chin so it rests lightly upon my head.

"Hmmm, I'm still not sure who she is, care to elaborate?" I question, once again faking ignorance.

"Well... she's really funny and also really smart. She has the hottest and most awesome boyfriend ever too." He adds cockily, causing me to playfully elbow his rib cage.

"Nope definitely don't know her, sorry." I shrug turning around, a sly smirk making its way into my face.

"Well I'll give you one last clue. She's my girlfriend." He gently plants a soft kiss on the top of my nose making me giggle.

"Such a charmer aren't you Mr Harris." I giggle as he plants gentle kisses across my face.

Slowly he unclamps his secured hands from my waist and moves his fingers to my stomach where he begins swiftly tickling me, causing me to squirm.

"S-stop iiitt....n-no..i...can't.....breathe!"

"Say the magic words...." he cheekily murmurs while I continue to squeal and shriek uncontrollably.

"T-Tylerrrr....i...can'ttttt..." I wheeze breathlessly.

After five seconds I give up.
"F-fine Y-YOU WIN...." I take a deep breath and he releases me from his iron grip.

"I love You...morethanchocolate." I murmur the second part of the sentence and bow my head in shame of what I just said.

I'm so sorry my sweet, delightful, heavenly chocolate.

"Sorry, I didn't quite catch what you said." Tyler repeats cupping his ear to hear clearer.