Chapter XXXVI

POV: Angelo.

Phase one is complete. The skydiving was a success. Sure the poor girl almost shit herself but other than that it was great!

We walked back towards the car and I let her in.

I took a seat as well and now we're driving to our second destination, but she has no idea where we're headed once again. It's currently 6:30pm so we're right on time.

I have a dinner reservation at one of the best restaurants in town. It's not super fancy but the food is excellent and the location is stunning.

I'm planning on taking Aletta to a small cottage like scene in front of a stunning lake. I heard about it when Alex was telling Bella about how him and Ellie went there for their anniversary last year. He said it was perfect and so I knew who I wanted to bring immediately.

Before arriving, I turn left and drive towards a boutique. I'd bought a dress for Aletta to wear and figured I could pick it up and she could try it on there.

We head inside and Aletta's eyes sparkle with enthusiasm as she scans the dozens of stunning dresses.

"Angelo, what are we doing here?" She asks and I chuckle.

"Hm I wonder. Well it's a dress shop so I thought I'd come along to watch the football. What do you think?" I say sarcastically and she rolls her eyes and chuckles.

"Hello sir, ma'am. May I help you?" A kind lady greets us.

"Yes Please, I bought a dress here previously, it should be under the name Santovendito?" I say and she shuffled away into the back room.

She comes back holding a dress cover on a hanger. "Angelo, correct?" She says.

"Here you go." She hands the dress to me and I look over at Aletta.

"Here, go get changed. I picked it out so it may not be perfect but it should be fine for tonight." I say as I hand Aletta the dress.

"Tonight? A dress? Angelo... honestly, you already got me so much!the outfits, the skydiving and now a dress. This is all too much!" She says.

"Please. Just go get dressed. I'll wait for you here." I say and she gives me a guilty look.

"I hope you like it." I say and she smiles subtly before walking to the fitting room.

That girl is so perfect, she deserves the world. I love showering her with gifts and making her happy.

A lady hands me a grey suit as well so I quickly get changed too.

She walks out of the fitting room and my breath gets caught in my throat.

The cream knee length dress looks stunning on her. She is wearing a pair of heels to match and honestly she looks like an Angel. Over her shoulders she has a shawl which is long enough to drape to the bottom of her back and stunning reach past her knees at the front.

"You look mesmerising love." I say, not being able to take my eyes of her for her beauty is truly that captivating.

"You look great too." She smiles, her face turning pink.

I take the bag with her clothes and say thanks to the shop assistant.

"You ready?" I ask as we get back in the car.

"Not sure what for but hell yeah! I jumped out of a freaking plane, I can do anything!" She remarks enthusiastically and I laugh.

We drive to the restaurant but I make her close her eyes so she doesn't know where we are.