chapter 4

(annie's pov )

i woke up before johnny did , he had his arms wrapped around my waist i smiled but i had to get ready for school today was gonna be our first day of football practice and i think kenzie's return to school is today school was so much better when she wasn't here ,, i just had to forget about her right now and i got ready for school i work up johnny i flopped on him he screamed in pain he said oh my god a feather jumped on me i socked him on his shoulder and i told him to get ready he went down stairs to take a shower while he was gone i did my bed and sat on my desk and waited for johnny to come up stairs he was changed and ready as we walked out the door i asked john if he can take a picture of me for insta he said ok and he took the picture

Annieleblanc ✔️

tagged // johnnyorlando ✔️liked by : johnnyorlando ,,austinbrown,, and 680,456 others

liked by : johnnyorlando ,,austinbrown,, and 680,456 others

view all comments
johnnyorlando ✔️: pc ? but look at my best friend 😍😍
annieleblanc ✔️: i tagged you !! 😘
austinbrown ✔️:i miss you 😍!!
annieleblanc ✔️: sleepover at my house after school ? @haydensummerall @austin brown
austinbrown ✔️:YESSSS ! ^ im replying for hayden too :)))
annieleblanc ✔️:otay :) ^
haydensummerall ✔️: cutie
kenzie : ew 🤮🤮🤮
annieleblanc ✔️: wanna pay a visit to the hostpital again ? @kenzie

(johnny pov )
me and anns are in my jeep listening to justin bieber because annie has the aux cord she sung her heart out with the wind blowing in her hair i couldn't help it she was so beautiful we continued to drive and we finally arrived at attaway we got out annie took my hand basically dragging me because we were late she ran into the office and mrs kim asked well well well where have you too love birds been i was about to reply with a im sorry until someone said something they said " love birds since when ? he still loves me " i know that voice it was the one the only mackenzie ziegler she jumps into my arms and annie gets her late pass and was about to do something before hayden jayden and austin all ran in at the same time grabbing annie it was hard but they did it jayden kinda gave me that face like stop and help so i put kenz down i grabbed my late pass and ran out the office leaving a mad kenzie behind me i ran to see everyone on the football team a couple of girls huddled all around someone i ran to see what was happening and i saw annie she was very angry i got in front of her and kept on telling her to calm down to relax she began to cry she was frustrated she was upset so i carried her out of school i told them that i was gonna take her home and that we'll be back for football practice they said it's fine that i just had to do make up work witch is fine i drove her home and she fell asleep on the way there i picked her up bridal style and took her inside her house fast so my parents didn't see i walked her up stairs and layed her on her bed i was about to walk out when annie said john can you stay with me please only for a little bit i promise i said ok and turned on a timer for 3 pm since practice was at 4:15 and i  drifted to a peaceful sleep with annie in my arms i smiled at the thought of it i'm not happy with kenz i'm happy with annie and i need to end it with kenz because i cant hide my feelings from annie i just cant ..

kinda short i know but i'm probably gonna update in a couple of hours xoxo -alyssa :) !