chapter 32

Disney day, I woke laying down on Johnny's chest I  with his arms around my waist I tried to remove his hands from my body so I didn't wake him but that only made him pull me closer I need to get ready Johnny !! No cuddle with me a little longer I sighed no is never an option to him so I obeyed him and laid there for a bit I posted a pic on my story with Johnnys back and my head on his shoulder everyones gonna freak I know it for a fact of it .

I finally got out of his arms and went to take a shower I blow dried my hair and put on a cropped Minnie tee shirt and  shorts I didn't apply make up today I guess you can say I wasn't in the mood . I got out of the restroom so Johnny can get ready he smiled at me before locking the door I was on my phone laying down on Johnny's bed looking threw the feed back I was getting from the picture of me and Johnny cuddling i smiled to myself as my fandom was going crazy they knew it was him everyone knew it was him it was no shocker but I sat there and thought for a second what if he leaves me again what if he goes back to her why am I so insecure I shouldn't be right ? If he does this to me again how will my friends react will they be mad at me ? A tear rolled down my face if he breaks my heart its my fault I came back I cant fully trust him just yet ,I deleted the post I didn't wanna start sharing about this to the world just so he can break up with me or make me look stupid .

Johnny got out of the restroom he didn't have a shirt on he had a towel rapped around his waist I didn't realize I was staring until Johnny said like what you see ? I blushed and turned away but at the corner of my eye I can see smirk form on his face I continued to be on my phone and waited for Johnny to get ready. Finally he was ready so we drove over to haydens house he was already outside I hugged him before he walked into the car a part of me just wanted to leave after thinking about it but I don't I'm so in love with him even tho he broke my heart way to many times I keep on coming back but its my fault not his not Kenzie's its my own fault I know I look stupid for doing so but I cant help it he has a hold of me I'm literally a puppet on his strings I admired him lll give this one more chance if it doesn't work out then I won't go back .

the car ride to Disney went by fast surprisingly as soon as we parked Johnny grabbed my hand and haydens and began to skip to the trams I giggled and joined in we all skipped like children to the trams I was in the middle of the boys Johnny put his arm over my shoulder it was windy and I was freezing but I tried not to show it because I didn't want to get lectured on how I should have brought a sweater and pants but luckily the tram stopped letting us out into downtown Disney . I ran into a Disney store before entering the park to buy a sweater because I was freezing  Johnny shook his head and chuckled and I knew he was gonna lecture me so I put my hand over his mouth before he said anything ,don't you dare Orlando I glared at him he then removed my Hand from his mouth okay whatever you say Leblanc I chuckled and was about to pull out my wallet when the lady handed me the bag and told me that the guy in front of me paid for it I turned around to see Johnny eating a Micky mouse lollipop hurry up babeeee I wanna gooooo I asked Johnny if he bought me the sweater he nodded his head and dragged me out the store we have a schedule darling , darling I questioned yes babe your my Darlin now can we gooo pretty please ! 

its been a couple hours at Disney now we've went on a couple of rides now Johnny and Hayden look like kids its the cutest thing ever I look like a mom that cant control her kids .It started to get darker ,non of us were tired at all so we continued to be the goof balls that we are taking pictures with fans eating churros and amazing food every like 30 minutes I love Disney land  it truly is the happiest place on earth . 

soon it was late at night we've already went on most of the rides so we just sat around waiting for the fire work show we joked about goofy shoes and stupid stuff like that for awhile and then the fire works started I jumped around like a 5 year old who's been given to much candy Johnny looked at me and smiled I grabbed is hand and held it he kissed my cheek and boom the fire works go off not the literal ones the fireworks in my heart I looked into his green and brown eyes he was perfect . We both leaned in slowly inches away from my face he cups my cheeks and our lips touched his lips were so soft still a little bit of cinnamon on his lips from the churros we ate our tongues having a war after about 2minutes we pulled away the big finally for the fire works was happening in the back round  I felt like a princess in movie but maybe it was too good to be true..