chapter 18

the rest of the day i continued to avoid johnny but to be honest i'm sure he didn't even notice he was talking to carson and austin and tried to be slick and he went to speak to kenz once in a while both of them looking around constantly. I knew if i didn't calm down i would do something i would regret so i just went to the bleachers by the football field no one was there except a boy i didn't care who it was or what he was doing here . But as i get out my phone to plug it into my ear phones the kid had the nerve to sit right next to me .

I looked right at him and questioned on what he was doing and he said i'm new here i need friends have mercy with puppy dog eyes . I've never seen him in my life but i kinda didn't want to be alone right now so i just said whatever maybe he's cool or something i looked up at this stranger and asked for his name he looked down at me because he was like 3 bleachers higher then me .

the stranger put out his hand and said i'm Asher i shook his hand and said well i'm  Juliana but i go by annie welcome to this hell hole of a college he looked at me and said why so bitter Juliana i said sorry i'm just going through things right now i'm sorry he looked down at me and said wanna walk around campus i mean it is my first day and shot a smile i mean yes he's freaking hot but he's not johnny . I know johnny messed up i just don't think i'll ever get over him he will forever mean allot to me .

me and asher were walking around for quite a bit he was actually a pretty funny dude he was telling me jokes about dogs and boats i guess i was laughing pretty loud because everyone stopped to look at us as if we were crazy i compared asher's schedule to mines and we have the last 2 classes together we sat together talking allot laughing hard until someone came behind asher it was johnny . He asked asher what he was doing in his seat asher got up and said what does it look like i'm talking to my best friend .

johnny looked at me and then back at asher and said whatever then he went to go sit with his girlfriend i couldn't help but feel jealous i guess asher noticed because he said " hey Juliana he'll come back ok us boys don't know what we are doing we don't know how to treat a great amazing girl like you don't let this affect you because i can tell you guys have something it will get better bestie " he's the best i'm glad that i finally have an amazing best friend that actually knows what to say in any type of situation.

classes went by pretty fast before i know it i'm back at my dorm i'm in the closet reading because i have a little mini room for myself since it's pretty big when i hear the door unlock i shut off my music and heard a body fall on the bed i put my ear next to the door and i heard kissing i was tired of it at this point i got up and walked out and stood there and waited for someone to notice johnny opened his eyes and then went big he pulled away and said oh em hey annie i was tired of all this so i said " so wait your calling me annie now because your girl friends here ? why don't you tell her how you held me at night how you told me i was your one and only oh ya and don't feel to special when you come back with i never liked you ya i already know you did it because you felt bad for me right , well johnny i feel bad for you.. because your not the only boy kenzie kissed today anyways i'm gonna go hang with asher johnny i'm not sleeping in your bed with you tonight right because i don't feel like sleeping on someone's chest i'd rather sleep on a pillow .

to be continued.. ahah you guys are gonna hate me lol ❤️