chapter 12

annieleblanc ✔️

annieleblanc// we were supposed to be end game

annieleblanc// we were supposed to be end game .. what happened ? ☹️

liked by haydensummerall ✔️,, austinbrown ✔️2.4 million others
comments disabled

(annie's pov )
i'm gonna hang out with hayden today everyone else feels sorry for me it's annoying tho they just want to know what happened and if johnny makes it public then i'll tell my side but i hate johnny i know i loved him madly but how could you ever do that to someone you know like if i did that it would be the end of the world i didn't tho i didn't know hugging hayden would cause so much problems ..

i got in my car and drove over to hayden's he lives a couple miles away from me and also it was pretty hot outside so i brought my bathing suit because i was gonna try to get hayden to go to the beach .

i pulled into his drive way got out the car opened the door i had another key because my mom and hayden's parents are really close i walked into hayden's room he was playing fortnite i pretended to shoot myself but i don't even think he realizes i'm here .

i went in back of him i got the control and as soon as he won he pulled out his phone and i turned off the tv and hayden taylor summerall was furious he turned around i was laughing soooo hard he tackled me on to his bed and he got on top of me and started tickling me .

it's been an hour since i got to hayden's we've done nothing i've been begging hayden about the beach tho he finally agreed i squealed in excitement and he stuck out his tongue at me and went to change .

skip to the beach

we got to the beach we found a place to set our stuff and i ran into the water with hayden we looked like little kids we were messing around i made hayden carry me in the water cause he knew how to swim well and me not so much .

it's been like an hour or so and i went to go chill hayden wanted to continue we ran into connor and jayden and they were all hanging out i was a bit tired so i wanted to rest i was reading my book when i heard someone say my name .

i looked up i didn't recognize him he asked if i knew who he was i shook my head and he said it's austin i was a bit confused then i remember i freaked out i was terrified i was about to run.

he stopped me he said please hear me out i looked around me there was people so if anything i could just scream for help he then began to say .

"i'm sorry annie i don't know what was wrong with me i had a crush on you and i don't know why i did what i did just know that i'm sorry you don't have to believe me or forgive me but you were my best friend and i miss you so much i miss everyone and i'm sure they all hate me but i miss you annie and i really just wanna be your friend again ".

i was in shook but i cant lie i missed him to austin held our group together if austin was still here i wouldn't be at the beach with hayden right now i'd be here with johnny i forgave him ( did i spell it right i'm dumb sorry ;) i asked him if he wanted to join us he asked if i was sure i nodded my head and i grabbed his hand and took him to the water .

it was now 8:30 pm and we are finally leaving the beach it was a blast we had a good time we wanted to go somewhere where we all used to go when we were under it's an ice cream parlor by our neighborhood i haven't been here in ages i was so happy we all walked in and ordered our ice creams we sat down we laughed it was great up until someone walked in i didn't really care on who It was i mean it's an ice cream parlor where everyone comes but hayden's eyes went big he kinda hit austin and austin had the same look so i was about to turn around when they both said annieeeeeeee look at me i was really confused i looked at them and they were doing ugly faces it was funny but weird .

i acted like i was paying attention when then i turned around to see who it was and it was mackenzie ziegler and johnny orlando i was kinda hurt they seemed really happy and they looked at our table i quickly looked away i wanted to curl into a ball and hide but i couldn't she's so pretty she's perfect i put my head down on the table when i heard an annoying obnoxious voice say hey guys mind if we join you i looked up to see a smiley mackenzie ziegler i got up from my seat pushed johnny and kenz out of my way and sat in the middle of hayden and austin so they can sit .

they sat down sadly johnny sat right in front of me i just looked down and kenzie began to talk to hayden and austin i just sat they're annoyed as ever i looked up johnny was staring at me so i asked him if he had a problem he looked surprised and said no i don't . kenz then said do you have a problem annie i was heated she had the nerve i said no but i can start one if you want me to she rolled her eyes and flipped her hair and continued to talk to hayden i was getting bored so i asked hayden to move so i can go outside i walked out it was kinda cold it was mid september so it was starting to get a bit cold i sat outside watching the cars pass by .

( johnny pov )

it's been about 10 minutes since annie went outside and i was getting pretty bored myself and honestly right now is the perfect time to confront her about her and hayden i got up without saying anything and sat outside by annie she started to tenses up and i told her to calm down i just want to talk she faced towards me go on she said ,

why would you cheat on me with hayden i was gonna ask you out and everything then i see pictures everywhere of what looks like you kissing hayden inside his car i annie stopped me and said first of all i hugged him because i haven't seen him since caleb passed but whoever took the picture made it look like a kiss it started to make sense i know when annie's lying and right now she isn't.

annie then asked " ok so if you've known the state i've been in since my freaking brother passed away why would you hurt me instead of asking because i hate kenz so much she has the biggest crush on you " i stopped her right there don't talk about kenz annie she's supper nice if you get to know her and i love her!! annie then said " wow unbelievable don't talk to me don't keep in touch with me i don't ever want to see you again i thought you were madly in love with me i thought i was madly in love with you but all of a sudden you love  my enemy...pathetic "
annie then walked away did i just ruin everything .