chapter 19

i walked out of the dorm leaving both of them shocked i just had to let it out i was so mad at myself for believing his little lies . i walked over to asher's dorm he opened the door he looked like he had been sleeping so i apologized he said it's fine and let me in i was pissed i told asher everything he shook his head and questioned why i put up with his non sense and honesty i don't know the answer there's just something about johnny that i can't seem to get over he's took over me .

asher and me talked for a while about our problems but it was around 3:30 am so i had to head back to my dorm asher walked me back and i gave him a bear hug before he left and thanked him for being here for me , asher left and i was just standing outside my door praying that i can just walk in and go to sleep and not have to deal with johnny . I opened my door to see johnny sitting on his bed the lamp by our beds were on music was playing i was shocked that he was still awake honestly.

he looked up at me and was happy that i was here i was still confused so when he ran up and hugged me i just stood there i didn't know how to react he placed me on my bed and sat right in front of me and asked if i could listen to him his eyes were puffy i felt bad so i told him he had 5 minutes he began to say that .

" yes annie at first the only reason why i started talking to you was because i felt bad i felt as if your happiness depended on me and any wrong move would break you and i didn't want to hurt you i just wanted to see you happy .. but after that day at disney with you i don't feel bad anymore when i'm with you i'm happy with you you make me happy annie i can be me with you all night i was up thinking of a way to tell you and then i remembered that i was talking to kenz i used to be happy with her annie i won't lie to you but now the spark i have with you is way stronger then the one i had with kenz i want to be with you annie !! i told kenzie already she didn't take it to well but who cares the world deserves to know i want to call you my baby one day i want you to be the mother to my kids , for god sakes annie i want to grow old with you !  "

i was shocked at his words i was more so shocked that he felt that way towards me i didn't have words my body just jumped onto his arms i felt stupid i couldn't help myself i kissed him and no it wasn't a peck it was a full on kiss i pulled away and looked into his eyes i was happy i layed on my bed  and he followed i snuggled my head into his chest and fell asleep well at least i thought i was i opened my eyes to see johnny staring at the ceiling and he asked " annie what age do you want to have kids ... " 

promise next chapter will be better i've been supper busy i'm sorry .