chapter 15

(annie's pov )

i went to the locker rooms after our little moment and i realized that i'm actually happy i hope johnny doesn't ruin what we have tho because i'm kind of enjoying it ...

i was walking back to my dorm when i ran into hayden he seemed kind of down i asked him if he was ok he nodded and continued to walk .

i then pulled him back and said ok look hayden i know when your lying so you should just tell me now what's wrong !!

he said you really wanna know what's wrong i nodded my head then he dropped everything in his hand i looked at him like are you ok ? he then said annie i liked you ok .

everyone knew i'm surprised you didn't i was and still am madly in love with you annie you made me feel a type of way it felt right it felt amazing you make me happy dont you understand that !!

hayden why you knew that i was madly in love with johnny why would you fall for me , annie because he treated you horrible he broke your heart and you still loved him i don't get it why !!

because hayden it's my life and i do whatever i want i know johnny broke my heart but it was only because he thought i cheated on him and things are amazing between us right now so hayden fall in love with someone better then me someone that deserves you .

i just walked away that was really awkward hayden's my best friend i wouldn't ever date him only because that would ruin our friendship i felt horrible tho i felt like it was all my fault i broke hayden's heart  right now .

i walked back to my dorm with guilt i was a bit sad i didn't want to hurt anyone i thought things where going great right now i finally got the guy i wanted but no i then find out my best friend is in love with me what even is love ?

i arrived at my dorm i unlocked the door to see johnny lying on my bed i walked in and just plopped on his bed face first johnny then said rudeeeee i giggled into the bed and looked up at him he was sitting up looking at me i sat up and said oh hey juan didn't see ya there .

he rolled his eyes and said eww get off my bed i walked over to him and playfully socked him and he over reacted of course and fell on the floor i walked over to him and plopped on my bed now .

johnny then asked if i was ok i sat up and gave him a thumbs up he smiled and said want me to sleep with you again scary cat and i said yes sleepover with my favorite annoying person !!

i got up and went to the restroom to put on some pjs and i brushed my teeth removed my make up and went to my bed to see johnny waiting for me i smiled at johnny's adorableness and layed down right next to him he wrapped his arms around me and whispered good night beautiful i smiled and replied with goodnight baby .

as i drifted to sleep i couldn't help but feel guilty i felt as if i was hurting hayden with my every move why does it have to be this way why  me .. i looked up to see johnny sleeping peacefully i smiled at the thought of our kiss on the field ... another awful day awaits me