chapter 17

around 5 we arrived at disney land i felt like a child i was happy, skipping around dragging johnny because he was exhausted. We decided to head out around 9 pm so we had about 4 hours to do as many rides as we can . We went on space mountain it was fun i'm doing new things with the love of my life well atleast i hope he is ..

( skip to 9 pm )

we left disney it was a fun day i said to johnny he smiled and said i'm glad you had fun beautiful you deserve it i blushed a little bit at his response. The car ride home i fell asleep i was exhausted i just wanted to be in bed already . We finally arrived to our dorms or as me and johnny like to call it our little home i ran up to our little home and  i unlocked the door and flopped on johnny's bed soon after he flopped right next to me i didn't really want to get ready for bed or anything so i just fell asleep with what i was wearing today i obviously took off my shoes tho . i snuggled into johnny's chest he wrapped his arms around my waist and with that i drifted into a peaceful sleep .

next morning i woke up to the sound of my alarm clock i hated having to wake up i wish i could just stay  in his arms but we had to go to this hell hole of a school i was in the shower now and i couldn't help but feel guilty this whole hayden thing i just feel horrible i don't know i'm probably over thinking it but it sucks . i was ready for school johnny was in the shower and left his phone out he kept on getting messages and it was probably from his mom or something so i picked it up to see who it was from .

i unlocked his phone with my finger print and went to the messages and the contacts for the number that was basically blowing up johnny's phone was " kenz. 🤫🤩❤️" i read the messages and it said  ,

kenz // baby i miss you so much like i don't wanna hide us anymore can i just tell people i don't know i just don't feel comfortable with you spending time with annie all the time i mean it's obvious she likes you !! 

    johnny //baby girl soon i promise i feel bad for her kenz her brother just passed away i can't just break her heart even more but i'll spend the night at your place tonight baby i'll tell her i'm going to carson's ok beautiful  <3

kenz // yay ok baby i love you see you at school :)

at this point i didn't even realize that there were tears pouring out of my eyes i quickly wiped them off and fixed up my make up really quick and walked out . The only reason he was doing all this was because he felt bad for me .. my heart hurts badly i walk into class i'm really early so there was no one there i sat down in my seat and put my head down the whole period i didn't care if people stared i don't even wanna be at this place anyways .