chapter 25

i pull away from david i grab his face right now isn't the right time i'm sorry i walked away from him and walked up to johnny .

hey what brings you here ? Annie seriously you really thought i'd miss your 21st birthday i nodded my head no doofus i wouldn't miss it for the world . i'm starting to get tired of all the nice talk i grab his arm pulling him away from the party .

johnny seriously what do you want from me
out of the blue you just show up why is that ? Are you and kenz arguing is it because your going through stuff and kenzie doesn't care and you know i would listen what is it johnny tell me because i can't take this anymore i gave you so many chances !! If it wasn't for you i'd be with david if it wasn't for you everything would be fine if it wasn't for you i wouldn't be hurting ! I was crying now my heart hurts badly Johnnys face was filled with sorrow were both hurt by this who situation I was sobbing I put my hands over my eyes he didn't see because I'm sure I look hideous right now . 

He grabbed my hands softly removing them them from my face , Annie im sorry for everything I've done to you for all the pain all the crying everything.That night that you left I felt pain like never before ,you were gone and there was a chance that might never see you again I don't think you remember this because you were drunk but before you left I told you this ..Annie please don't go I'm sorry I wasn't thinking ,Johnny it doesn't even matter you already did what you did theres no going back you've hurt me one to many times give up I'm not gonna try anymore theres no point your just gonna keep hurting me !Annies its always been you !! Your the one I want your the one i want to marry god dammit I want you to be the mother to my children your the love of my life Juliana grace Leblanc please don't leave Me I need you ! 

what happened after that? You left I was broken seeing you leave was the worst pain ever I didn't go back to the party I went to our dorm and looked at your bed feeling empty feeling my world collapse seeing you again hurt me as much as it hurt you Annie seeing you again was hard because I just wanted to hold you in my arms I wanted to take you home and just enjoy  each others company .

Annie I get it if your with David as long as he's making you happy thats perfectly fine but if that dude breaks your heart I'm gonna beat him up he planted a kiss on my forehead I hugged him tightly he hugged back he picked up and spun me around i giggled as he threw me on the bed I opened my arms for a hug he plopped right on top of me we played there holding onto eachother my head on his chest him playing with my hair I fell asleep on him with a huge smile on my face 

best birthday gift ever