chapter 24

i came into work the next today kinda nervous i got david a part time job here so he's working with me today me and together working isn't the best idea but it's better for us . It was kinda crowded it was rush our i was taking orders and david was making the drinks we are very good working together sometimes .

it was my turn to make the drinks it was still kinda busy i was running around everywhere . I was making a coffee when i heard david said okay johnny your order will be right up i turned around and saw him again both our eyes meeting again ugh why does he do this to me i quickly turn away david kinda gave me a look a are you okay one i shook my head and walked to the back .

breathe annie breathe it's okay he's irrelevant okay if you get back with him he's just gonna hurt you again he was right i hugged him tightly david might look like an asshole in his vlogs but honestly he's an amazing guy he's always been there for me .

We ran back out to get back to work drunk after drink giving johnny his drink was obviously not fun but i did it i loved it some what his smile made me smile i look away before he knows bye annikan he said walking out a smile formed on my face but i continued to work .

Me and david got off of work and headed to his house to film today was my birthday it's not important but i posted on social media for it the big 21 am i right we were gonna go to a dinner i think i got ready put on a nice tight black dress i looked rather slutty but hey its my birthday i can wear whatever i want .

we had dinner with the vlog squad it was lots of fun it made me appreciate them more and more they're such amazing people i love them a lot .

They all left before me and david they were going to the movies and i didn't really wanna go so david stayed with me the drive to where ever david was taking me was fun we were blasting out music screaming out all the lyrics dancing and singing laughing it was great .

David opened the door for me and grabbed my hand taking me inside his house he unlocked the door and i saw everyone all my friends my family a couple of old friends i ran up to my parents and gave them a huge hug i haven't seen them in like forever i hugged a couple other friends and so the party began .

a couple of people showed up after i came in but one person stuck out it was hayden i haven't seen him in the longest i jumped in his arms he was such a big part of my life growing up i was so glad to see him .

i hugged david for putting this all together i told him that it meant allot and he was just supper sweet sometimes i don't see him as a brother i sometimes wonder how things would have been if we were dating david's really cute and such an amazing person . We were both leaning in both looking at one and others eyes when none other then johnny orlando walked in fuck my life