chapter 23

1 year later
johnny and kenz still dating
annie single still a bit hurt

i dropped out of college and hey i know what your thinking annie oh my gosh you had so much ahead of you and you quick because of a boy first off no i dropped out because i was falling and i was stressed so i gave up now i'm a youtuber it's december now i work at starbucks for some extra cash i'm actually doing allot better now tho i haven't seen johnny since that party i still keep in contact with hayden and carson i'm in a new crazy friend group they're all youtubers great funny people you wouldn't expect me with but actually i fit in i hang out with david dobriks  vlog squad they're allot to handle i'm like they're mom and i'm younger then all of them david's like my older brother tho he still pranks me and does mean shi but he protects me at times .

right now it's 6:45 in the morning , i have morning shifts so i had to be at the starbucks down the street assap i just put my hair in a ponytail put my hat and apron on and ran out to work . Today was a friday surprisingly it's never packed on fridays so i work alone until about 8 i go in put up the we're open sign and went to the back to put my stuff away then i heard the bell ring that meant i had costumers i walked out not really paying attention much to who it is , i then say hello what can i get for you they start ordering but as soon as i looked up i regretted ever coming to the front of course it had to be a friday johnny orlando pays a visit anyways i continued to take his order trying to make it seem like i don't remember him i think he's buying it tho he continued to order i asked for his name his prefect brown eyes looked right through me johnny he said with a grin i felt goosebumps all around my body for some reason hearing him say it made my race i guess i zoned out because johnny had called out my name "annie ?" he said oh god what do i do okay i can do this i can do this . Do you remember me annie ? it's johnny ..No clue never heard of him , I walked away to make his drink why now i've been doing so good then bam he comes right back into my life ugh !!!  I finished his drink and put it out and yelled telling him his order was ready . My heart raced when i heard him say my name one last time " goodbye annie " it sent shivers down my spine oh you have a hold of me johnny vincent orlando .

merry xmas ❤️