chapter 22

johnny's bothered with my presence but i don't care i walked away from him i went to go get a water because all that dancing and plus the party is pretty humid i went back so i can spend the night with john kenzie was talking to him she was smiling like crazy but johnny's mine i'm not trying to sound crazy or anything but he is we share a room we cuddle we are definitely an up coming couple you know ! I walk up to them and stand beside johnny waiting for someone to say something . Kenzie looked at me and began to laugh " you haven't told her johnny ?" i was really confused then johnny said he needed to tell me something in private but if he wants to tell me something he can say it in front of everyone else right ? Fine johnny said i'm dating kenzie now he jumped around happily everyone kinda looked at us when i screamed out wooowwwww okay johnny he then gave me a confused face . All thoes nights we cuddled all thoes nights you held me close to you all those kisses meant nothing to you ! Are you kidding me johnny you know what tho it's my fault for believing you every little thing you said it's sad to me that i didn't listen to everybody else it's fucking depressing they told me that you were an asshole and they were right i'm so dumb for defending you !! I was already in tears everyone was staring johnny's face went from confused to the biggest frown i'd ever seen in my life and kenzie was just mad i guess i didn't really care i walked out of that stupid party wiping away my tears i was so hurt so empty he's hurt me so many times but i never left .

I got back to the dorm and i packed everything up i was gonna go to my cousin paige's house even tho she's going on a trip to new york tomorrow i just wanted to be far away from that college and anyone in the damn school . I had packed everything up and was on my way to the door when i heard the door opening i really didn't want to deal with him right now . Johnny walks in the door he looked kinda sad half of me wanted to just walk up to him and hug him but i couldn't i had to do the right thing for me . I walked right past him with my stuff not looking back not caring at all anymore i was drained broken depressed i just couldn't take it anymore .