chapter 20

like what exactly are you trying to say johnny , we are both looking at eachother at this point then he began to say "annie remember when i said i wanted to have kids with you .. i nodded my head he then said when do you want to have them when do you feel is the right time to have them i looked back at my ceiling i don't know johnny i haven't really thought about the whole idea of kids yet... It was quiet for a second then johnny finally said well what about this since we only have a year at this college before we graduate what about we both get jobs we save up our money we buy a nice house in a nice neighborhood we settle down and then we get married later on into our relationship and then we have kids . i looked at johnny and said so you've planned our future already ? he smiled and said of course i did it's honestly a pretty good idea johnny .

he smiled and layed back down and said ann's ? ya johnny ? would you be down to go with me to a family trip ? wait are you serious johnny ! 

of course babe i've told them about you i've been dying to meet you !! i'd be honored to go with you johnny !! but when ?

next week my parents are dying to meet you , johnny i would love to go .. he pecked me on the head and i snuggled into his chest i opened my eyes one last time to see johnny wide awake like he'd been thinking about something i sat up and started to play with his hair what's wrong johnny he looked at me and sat up as well .

annie remember when i asked when you wanted to have kids ? yes why. well because annie i've been meaning to tell you this but i see a future with you i see us getting married and having a nice house .. i wanted to get a job to save up for a house after college so we can both move into our own little home but i wanted to know how you felt about that before i think about baby names . I laughed at his stupidity and with that we both fell asleep.

it was around 5 am when i woke up from a horrible night mare i don't want to go into detail just yet tho johnny was still asleep tho i didn't want to wake him and i knew that there was no possible way i was gonna go back to sleep so i removed johnny's hand off my body i put on a sports bra on with some leggings i grabbed  my ear phones and some water i was gonna go on a run to the beach .

i had allot on my mind what if johnny's still talking to kenzie ? what if he still had feelings for her why are my feelings for john so strong ? before i knew it i was at the beach it wasn't to far from the college i took off my shoes and walked closer to the water it was still dark no one was around just me the music and the water i put my stuff down and pulled up my leggings and put my feet in the water it was freezing cold i ran away from the water then i got a flashback to when me caleb and hayley would do that . I miss called more and more everyday tears streaming down my face my feet starting to get warm the cold wind hitting my hair somehow it felt good i posted a picture on snap chat of the water and the time once i clicked post a couple minutes later i got a text from johnny.

johnny ❤️// annie leblanc get your butt back home right now !

annie ❤️// no mom .

johnny ❤️// i'm on my way .

annie ❤️// ugh             
                               seen

i put my phone in my mini back pack and continued on looking at the water .

about 20 minutes later i heard the sound of a skate board i turned around to see johnny running towards me now so he doesn't mess up the bearings on the sand he had no shirt and some shorts  .

what in the world are you doing her mrs leblanc? johnny said .
oh nothing just thinking you know he chuckled and shook his head .
how are you not cold !! he asked
when i'm thinking i don't really feel any type of pain or coldness or hotness i know it's weird but .. why did you come ?

he gave me an are you serious look , because my best friend / lover had left me alone in bed and i just thought you went to someone better like asher or i don't know i just wanted to make sure you were ok then i went on my phone to see that you were here so i wanted to make sure that you were ok you know .. i kissed his cheek i don't know what i would do with out you johnny ..

he looked at me and i looked at him we were both leaning ....

hehe i'll try to update more .. i'm grounded rn so expect allot more next week or this weekend maybe - xoxo alyssa ❤️