chapter 16

i woke up to the sun beaming on my face i looked up to see a handsome boy it was johnny i smiled at the thought that this could be something i can have everyday laying on my lovers chest with his arms around my waist it's perfect the feeling  the butterflies this kid gives me he just makes me happy inside .

but then i couldn't forget what i did to hayden he didn't deserve it no one does . i lightly lifted johnny's arms off my waist so i didn't wake him we didn't have school today but i just wanted to get ready it was currently 7:20 .

i took a quick shower blow dried and curled my hair applied a bit of foundation then a little bit of mascara i put on a red shirt and black ripped jeans i walked out of the restroom to see johnny sitting up still in bed he looked like he just woke up .. god i'm so lucky i sat beside him and questioned what we were gonna do today .

out of the blue johnny says let's go to disney land i gave him a what the hell look and said well that was random but with what money he said oh you didn't know Carson works there he said he'll get us in for free whenever .

i've actually never been to Disney land i admitted , johnny said well i'm glad i can be the first one to take you to the most magical place on earth with a smile, he's perfect i thought .

johnny took a quick shower and put on something quite similar to what i had on  he had a red shirt with black pants when he walked out he yelled out twins !! i said copy cat he rolled his eyes and said come on i want to take you to both parks so we gotta go !! he grabbed my hand and basically dragged me out of the dorm .

we finally made it to disney we met up with Carson he gave us our day passes before  we went to california adventure first johnny held my hand to take a picture of me holding his hand he posted it on his snap chat story . But before we could keep on walking around the park we stopped at a store really quick and got mickey and Minnie ears  they were supper cute .

the first ride we went to was the new incredibles roller coaster we got a fast pass because the line was pretty long . We had to come back at 10:29 am and it was currently 9:40 am we were thinking of things to do for a while . After about 5 minutes of debating we decided to go to the ferris wheel we chose the swinging side so whenever the ferris wheel moves so does the little box thing ( i'm dumb ) .

The line wasn't too bad because it was a Tuesday september day all the kids were at school but it was still pretty packed . i was so amazed by the ferris wheel it was so fun johnny walked over to sit by me and almost fell it was the funniest thing ever anyways the ride was over and it was 10:23 so we went straight to the roller coaster.

I was actually pretty terrified johnny wanted to sit front row obviously i didn't want to show him that i was scared but i couldn't help it . Johnny spun me around looked me in the eye and said anns i swear to you your gonna thank me it's supper fun i just nodded my head and went on the ride .

when it launched us i screamed soooo loud i'm sure i broke johnny's ear drums i'm not gonna lie tho it was allot of fun we looked at the pictures johnny was laughing and i was laughing with him i look a picture of it and we walked hand and hand to cars land .

we obviously took a bunch of pictures we went on the radiator racer ride where you race the other cars it was another long line but i didn't care i really wanted to go on it so we waited in line for about an hour and 30 minutes i was starting to get hungry and tired but we finally made it the ride was worth the wait it was so much fun but i was lowkey over it i just wanted to go eat something so we went to naples pizza johnny told me it's really good so we obviously johnny wanted to eat there .

while we were waiting for the pizza we both decided that we should go to disneyland right after i took a picture of the pizza it looked amazing i posted it with the caption "dates <333 " johnny told me to smile next to the pizza so i grabbed a slice and took a bite johnny took the picture and captioned it " minnie has my heart "

we finished our pizza payed and now it's time for disney land !

pt .2 will be uploaded tomorrow <3 go check out my other book it would mean allot !!