chapter 21

we both leaned in he looked at my lips then back at me i nodded and he kissed me it was full of passion i kissed back we continued to kiss he pulled me closer to his chest then we both slowly pulled away and i got all my stuff so i can get ready to run and i said practice on the kissing lover boy and i ran ,

annie leblanc you come back here !!
i ran as fast as i could he finally caught up and said if i'm such such a bad kisser why don't you show me how it's done leblanc. You don't deserve my lessons orlando he smiled he stopped right in front of me and asked if i knew how to ride a skateboard of course i don't i mean yes i've tired to learn but it's never worked out i broke my leg when i was younger trying to ride caleb's skateboard and ever since then i haven't step foot on one .

well isn't it great that you have a skateboarding boyfriend, so your my boyfriend now ? well not yet but soon if you say yes with a smirk get on .

get on what johnny ? the skateboard dummy common please annie !! fine johnny i got onto the board and he got off for me i was scared honestly what if i fell and embarrassed myself i grabbed onto his hands i put my right foot on the board the other on the ground so i can push myself johnny was running to keep up then he hops on the back of the skateboard and before you know it we are both on a skateboard on our way back to our little home on our way there johnny said annie you know.. your the only girl i can do this with i tried with kenzie and all the others they all failed but somehow you managed to do it . so that doesn't mean anything it just means that i can skateboard your a keeper he said shut up your stupid and i'm really tired and we have classes today so common less talking johnny .

we arrived to our door and there was a paper on it and it said kenzie's 19th birthdayyy bash if you get this your invited free drinks from 7pm-6am i immediately said no because first of all we both hate eachother 2ns of all she wants johnny and today might just be the night she finally gets him and me and him are doing so good right now i don't need her ruining it i was unlocking the door when johnny said awweeee annie why it would be so much fun and there's free drinks please annie common .
NO johnny you can go if you want but i'm not going and no ones gonna make me goo so if you do end up going have fun and don't come back to the dorm .

johnny's facial expression was shocking it looked as if he didn't even care that i said that he got into the shower and got dressed for school when i came out of the restroom ready he was already gone . he's never done that tho we always walk together i mean maybe i was really harsh on him i'll just give him time to cool off .

i was in my last period still thinking about our little arguments and how i always start them i finished my test turned it in and walked back to my dorm i open the door to see nobody there maybe he left for the party or he's probably at the gym or something . i put my stuff away and layed down in my bed thinking about what to do should i go to kenzie's party or should i stay home like a loser ... i go on snapchat to see people's story then i saw johnny's name i clicked it immediately he posted a picture with the caption " happy birthday kenzie ! love you today's gonna be lit ❤️"

okay maybe i should go but what should i wear i looked at some ideas on google then i remembered that jayden wouldn't mind if i borrowed one of her dresses i ran over to jayden's room and asked her she said he'll ya bro i'm gonna do a make over on you !!!
i giggled fine but be quick i need to go to kenzie's party !  i put on the outfit and this is what it looked like

okay maybe i should go but what should i wear i looked at some ideas on google then i remembered that jayden wouldn't mind if i borrowed one of her dresses i ran over to jayden's room and asked her she said he'll ya bro i'm gonna do a make over on...

it was very simple but cute i loved it she curled my hair light makeup and i was done i looked at myself in the mirror and i felt amazing i put on some black heels i thanked jayden and i was on my way to this stupid party . i'm walking down the haul when i hear supper loud music i know exactly where to go i knocked on the door and carson answered it he screamed over the music and said that i looked amazing i thanked him and walked inside the first thing i see is a couple making out in one corner and the other someone's chugging down a shot this nights gonna be wild .

i found a group of people i knew honestly i haven't hung out with austin at all recently so when i saw him i hugged him soooo tight he's my best friend nothing more but he also complimented my outfit .  i was dancing with all of them when carson offered me a drink i thought in my head i've never drank beer before but i mean i'm in college i should have fun . yes carson please get me a drink i kinda zoned out of the group and i looked around to see if i found johnny so far i haven't seen anything then i look to my right i spot him he was with kenzie hayden aaron and blake . i'm so bothered by him hanging out with her tho but who wouldn't be they dated they have a past why shouldn't i be worried .

carson finally came back with the drink i chugged it down because isn't that what your supposed to do ?  carson's eyes went wide open woahh annie chill out i laughed and told him to dance with me he was a tid bit confused but he gave into it and followed me to the dance floor no one was in it just us two we started dancing .

play the song ☝️ to make it better .

it was kinda slow so it was lowkey a slow dance he spun me around then put his hands on my waist and we took away the dance floor people are now staring at us but then we both let go i started jumping around moving my hair back and forth and started lip syncing to the song he was singing it back to me we both laughed when the song was over i got off the dance floor i was soo tired carson went to get me another drink when johnny comes up to me and says so you decided to come ?

sorry for not updating i was grounded but i'll update more ❤️!-xoxo alyssaaa