chapter 31

kenzie walked up to our table i was trying my best to ignore her oh hey annie didn't expect you to be here i looked at her omg same if i would have known i would have never came with a smile . I was starting to get up with david so we can leave i didn't want be here any longer when kenzie grabbed my shoulder  spinning me around to face her your just mad because i have this she began to kiss johnny i was dying laughing she stopped confused on why my reaction was laughter . First of all do not touch me or else i'm gonna have to hurt you second of all babygirl i actually don't because last night do you recall johnny leaving you for the night ? Ya well hun he was with me all night he went on and on about how much he loved me he slept in bed with me his arms around my waist my head on his chest shirtless. Don't come for me hun cause i'll drag you .

Me and david left laughing so hard i was crying he was about to start did you see the look on her face !! we went back home i was gonna get ready to go on a hike by myself to kinda get all of this out of my mind I walked over to my favorite hike trail it was kinda getting dark I didn't care tho I made it to the top it was dark now not gonna lie I was a bit scared I mean who wouldn't be tho I quickly made my way backdown when some weird guy stopped me what a beautiful young lady he said I began to walk a lot faster I was terrified he began to chase me I made it to the parking lot I screamed for help he was getting closer to me I was about to cry when someone grabbed onto my waist tightly before that weirdo got to me pulling me away I screamed not knowing who it was it can literally be anyone he faced me to him are you okay are you hurt speak to me it was Johnny I had no words I couldn't speak I just hugged him tightly not caring about kenzie or anyone Johnny saved my life literally he hugged back resting his chin on my head thank you so much Johnny if you were here I probably would have died thank god I was here Annie .But Annie are you crazy who goes on hike this late without someone !! I wasn't thinking I always hike here I didn't think much of it I'm sorry common lets get out of here I nodded we hopped into Johnny's truck I was looking out the window most of the time until Johnny spoke up me and kenzie are over anns I turned to him like seriously ? Yes ma'am I decided I didn't want to be with her anymore she didn't make me happy anymore so there was really no point I put my hand over his good . 

We pulled into my house ugh I dont wanna go  innnnn he chuckled just spend the night at mines I'm going to Disney tomorrow with Hayden I'm sure he wouldn't mind at all I squealed wait right here ill be back okay, okay babe I smiled and went in to grab a couple of things no one was home right now i found some Minnie ears in davids room and ran out to Johnnys jeep I set my stuff on the floor you hungry babe ? yessir he smiled and pulled out of the drive way .

He decided he wanted chick fil a it was our favorite when we were together we got our food and left to his house he obviously got a new house it was really nice very modern it was perfect I grabbed my things and followed Johnny inside the house he set the food on the dinner table where should I set my clothes?Just set it to the side ill take it up when were done eating I sat at the dinner table setting all the food down I put Johnny's right in front of mines I took a picture of johnny with his chick fil a he did the same to me and we just went in eating our tenders we laughed about some old times then he brought up okay so my guest room isn't done yet so I don't know what you wanna do if you want you can sleep in my room and ill sleep in the living room ? Why cant we just sleep in the same room as eachother ? Well I mean thats completely fine I just put it out there because I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable or anything .  

We went up to Johnnys room we both in the restroom to get ready for bed I threw on a cute night gown I had got a while back . I walk out and Johnny walks in I laid down in bed pretending to be asleep Johnny walked out with just boxers crap crap crap I totally forgot he did that I squeezed my eyes closed he laughed as he got in bed Annie baby I know your not asleep I opened my eyes and pouted I went gonna lie it was freezing and I guess Johnny new that because he pulled me closer to him I turned to face him he was already looking at me I placed my head on his head and drifted to sleep .

20 votes for a new chapter !!!