"One last thing"

A couple hours later...
"Jordan come downstairs!" I heard my dad yell. I groaned The boys were leaving.

I went downstairs. Everyone was outside. I went outside Sam and Colby were standing by Colby's red corolla.

Colby looked up and saw me he smiled, i walked over to everyone. "Make sure to be careful kids and if it fails just come back" my dad told them.

They nodded "Don't worry dad, they've got this" i said smiling reassuring. They both looked at me and smiled. "Okay well, bye kids good luck" He said hugging Sam and Colby. My mother said bye then my parents went inside.

Me, Ben, Allison and the boys were left outside. Ben said bye, then Allison, they went inside. "Well, i guess i have to say bye now" i said.

I walked over to Sam and hugged him. "You've got this" i told him and i squeezed him tighter. "Thanks sis" he told me i smiled.

I went to Colby "Hey Colbs" i said rubbing my arm, he was looking at the ground. I walked up to him, he hugged me tight i was hugging him just as tight maybe tighter.

We stood there for at least a good 2 minutes i started tearing up but didn't show the boys. I hate people seeing me cry. We broke the hug i placed my hands on his arms.

"Hey don't worry we'll see each other before you know it" he assured me "Yeah-yeah of course" i smiled i looked at both of the boths.

"Well good luck Boys" i said and hugged them both again. They were getting in the car "Oh one last thing!" I shouted they both looked back at me.

"Stay out of trouble! Expecially you Colby" i said pointing to the brown haired boy. "Bye J" Colby yelled "Bye Colbs, Bye Sam" i said and watched them leave. I went into the house and sat on my bed.

I got a call from Maddie asking if The boys had left yet, i told her yes and she said her and Kailani are coming over even though i assured her i'm fine she didn't believe me.

I hung up. I started thinking about the boys and teared up. I heard my front door open and feet coming up the stairs. I thought it was just Maddie and Kailani so i wiped my tears and acted normal.

My door opened and there stood Colby. "Colb-" i began to say but he walked over to me and kissed me before i could finish.

Our kiss lasted a while "I had to say bye one more time" he smiled i smiled back "That was one good goodbye" i laughed he smiled and hugged me.

I put my head against his chest. "I'm gonna miss you Colbs" i said "Me too J" he said. "JOLBY!!" I heard Maddie's voice i looked at my door to see Maddie and Kailani standing there.

"I thought you left Brock?" Kailani asked "He did but um- " i began "I forgot my uh- Chapstick" he said and grabbed chapstick off my desk.

"Yup, okay well bye Colbs see ya" i said with a smile. He laughed and we hugged again and he left. "That was the lamest excuse i've ever heard" Kailani said "yeah, chapstick really J" Maddie laughed. "oh shut up" i said.
___________________________
Jordan Golbach

 ___________________________Jordan Golbach

Liked by Colbybrock, Maddie.Hœ, and 13,628 others

See ya soon Colbs 😕💙

Colbybrock: Miss you already J💙

xKailanix: Awww💙

Maddie.Hœ: #Jolby😔 i think i miss Sam more than Colby though😬

SamGolbach: @Maddie.Hœ Has always been my favorite in the squad 💪💯

Caspien_hall: Rip my favorite ship☹️💔

Jolby.forlife: i have to change my username now?

SamandColbyfans: Proud of the boys🙌 but sad for #Jolby😔
________________________

Hey guys thanks for reading! So the boys left for L.A. 😕 But i'm gonna do a time skip next chapter because after all we can't really have this book without the boys in it. Anywayss baiiiii x