"Stop wiggling!"

*time skip, 4 months*
Colby and I now practically share a room, I don't use mine anymore. The fans have gotten used to us now there's still hate occasionally.

I was doing my makeup when Colby came in "Hey baby" he said kissing my cheek, "Hey Colbs" I smiled "I wanna take you somewhere tonight" he said "Where?" I asked "It's a surprise" he smiled "should I be worried?" I asked he smiled mischievously and said "dress fancy" "Okay Brock" I said "Be ready by 8 Golbach" he told me and walked out after kissing me.

It was about 6 so I decided to pick my outfit out I decided on this with and here's a shocker, Heels.

There was a knock on my door, "Come in!" I called and the door opened to reveal Devyn "Hey girl" she smiled "Hey dev" I said

"Why are you all dressed up?" She teased "Colby told me to dress formal and he was taking me somewhere" I told her, she made a thinking face "Wait! Dev do you know where he's taking me?" I asked she just smiled and said nothing "You do!" I called "No!!!" She said obviously lying.

I gave her a 'I know your lying' look "Ok I do but can't tell you" she said "Fine, but can you do my makeup please?" I asked "Of course" she smiled and did my makeup

I looked in the mirror "Thank you so much" I smiled "No problem, don't tell Corey but your my favorite person to do makeup on" she giggled I gave her a hug.

"Your the best dev" I smiled and she left, I put on the dress and looked at the heels then my vans I sighed and put on the heels "Colby your lucky I love you" I said to myself.

It was 8 o'clock and Sam, Brennen and Corey came in Colby and i's room "um hey guys?" I said confused "Hey Jordan" Corey said "What are you guys doing?" I asked laughing because they looked like they were about to kidnap me.

"We're just gonna have to take you for ransom real quick" Brennen said "Can it wait I'm supposed to go somewhere with Colby" I told them they came over and put a blindfold over me, I saw Aaron recording.

"Guys! Put me down I'm serious!" I yelled someone was holding my legs,and someone else was holding my shoulders and my back "You know it only would take one of us to carry her she's super light" Sam said "Yeah, Jeez do you even eat?" Brennen added "You need some pizza rolls" Corey said.

I didn't reply "Guys if you don't put me down right now I'm going to ruin all of your lives" I said and then felt them carrying me down the stairs.

"Stop wiggling!" Brennen said "Samuel John Golbach I'll tell mom" I said "No! Okay okay Chill" he said and they put me down I felt cold air around me.

"I swear to god if I end up in a pool none of you will have any limbs" I said they took of my blindfold and had hands over my eyes "Corey watch the eyelashes!" I heard a girl whisper "Devyn?" I asked "No" I heard someone say trying to sound like a girl "Okay whoever has their hands over my eyes take them off" I said

They didn't so I kicked them in the shins "Owwie! What the heck Jordan!" I heard Corey laugh "Oops." I said I wasn't sorry.

They took their hands off my eyes "Open" Sam said I opened my eyes revealed fairy lights hung across the fence, all of my friends, a snack table, Makeshift dance floor, a banner with the words 'Welcome to blue valley high prom' and lastly Cole Robert Brock stood in front of me with a bouquet of winter roses.

I looked around then met his gaze he had a huge smile on his face, "Oh my god Colby" was all I could say "Welcome to prom" he smiled "What- how?" I asked

"Well I know that you never got to go to your real prom because of reasons so I decided to bring prom to you" He said I hugged him "I love you" I said and he kissed me.

"I love you too" he smiled "Awww" everyone said I heard fake sniffles "They grow up so fast" Elton said we all laughed.

Corey grabbed the microphone "Hello my name is Corey Scherer and welcome to Disney channel" he said we all clapped "Thank you thank you" He bowed.

"You look tall what happened?" Colby

I looked at Devyn "You knew!" I shouted "Noooo!" She smiled "Someone turn on some good music!" Kailani yelled "On it!" Brennen yelled "Too bad Maddie and Casp aren't here" I said Colby looked up "actually they are!" He said grabbing his laptop and there popped up Maddie and Caspien on FaceTime "Hey!! HAPPY PROM NIGHT" Maddie yelled "Heyyyy" I smiled Maddie took a sip from a red Solo cup.

Kailani ran over "Madeline is that alcohol?" She asked "Maybe" she smirked "HELL YEAH!" Kailani yelled "No you two already spiked the punch at actual prom" Caspien said grabbing the cup "Who's to say I didnt here either?" Kailani smirked then ran over to Brennen,

A slow song started playing "Yo bitch dance with your girl!" He yelled at Colby "Pipe down Brennen!" Kailani said "Pipe down?" He asked.

Colby set down the laptop on a table and grabbed my hand "May I?" He asked "Of course" I smiled and we started slow dance "Okay come on Your dancing with me" Brennen said to Kailani "Hey!" She said as he pulled her over

Halfway through the song Elton and Sam were slow dancing, I looked at the laptop and Maddie and Casp were slow dancing, and Aaron was slow dancing with himself.

"I have a surprise for you too" I whispered in Colby's ear he looked at me his eyebrows raised I smiled seductively (oh my god ew I hate that I just wrote that help) he bit his lip.

"Does anyone want anything from Taco Bell?" Corey said Colby and I burst out laughing everyone looked at us.

"What's so funny?" He asked I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe "Oh they were talking about some kinky shit weren't they?" Brennen said which made us laugh harder.

After a few minutes we were calmed down "I'm concerned for you both" Maddie said "yeah yeah ms. eyeshadow container" I laughed "HEY! NO!" She yelled "What's eyeshadow container?" Elton asked "You. Do. Not. Want. To. Know." Kailani said "They would never tell us this has been something since like 9th grade!" Colby said "If we told any of you then Maddie would physically kill Both of us" I told them.

"Does Caspien know what it is?" Kailani asked Maddie looked at him he didn't say anything just laughed "You told him!" I yelled "I was the one who did it!" Maddie yelled "can I tell colby then?" I asked she looked at him "I guess" she shrugged I told him in his ear "Ew! Maddie you did that?" He yelled his voice extra high "Don't tell a soul" she laughed.

"Wait!! I wanna tell someone!" Kailani yelled "Fine one person!" She said "hmmm" She hummed "Kailani! Tell me please!" Sam said "I wanna know!" Brennen said.

She told Sam "Maddie!" He yelled and Maddie turned red laughing, "What's so bad?" Elton asked Sam whispered it to Elton "What!! He's my uncle I can't lie!!" He defended "kids these day" he shook his head Kailani whispered something to Brennen "She _______?" He yelled "BRENNEN!" I yelled "YOU LITTLE RAT!!" Maddie yelled "shit sorry" he said.

"Oh I'm gonna kill both of you when I'm back in la" Maddie said "Rip!" I yelled "rip!" Everyone yelled.

Hey guys so I have to wake up for school in an hour and haven't slept yet so yay me! But here's an update and I would of put what 'Maddie' did but it actually happened  years ago at a party with my irl bestfriends and they would actually kill me if I wrote it here so that's fun maybe I'll tell you guys though ;) anywayssss hope you enjoyed :) and next chapter I may do a little smut.. hehe ok Baiiiiii✌️