"Damn i'm so single"

Colby and I were holding hands, "I have a surprise" Colby said "Oh no Brock" I said "Don't worry it's not bad" he said smiling.

"Okay..." I said "Okay Close you eyes" he said and put his hands over my eyes, I shut my eyes and he led me somewhere I heard a door open then felt cold air hit my face.

"We're not by the pool right?" I asked "No" he said I could hear the smile on his face.

"okay andddd stop" he said I stopped walking "keep your eyes closed" he said  and took his hands off.

He turned me around "Okay open"  I opened my eyes and Saw Maddie and Casp.

"OMG!!" I screamed super loud, all the roommates were outside too Elton was filming.

I ran towards Maddie and hugged her and she hugged back really tight my feet were off the ground cause well she's like way taller then me.

We broke our hug and I hugged Casp "Hey Goldie" he said hugging me, "Goldie?" Brennen said with his dumb smirk he always does.

"Don't even think about it Taylor! I will push you in this pool!" I said "Noted" he said nodding.

"How are you guys here?!" I asked "I couldn't miss our Annual Gift Exchange!" Maddie said "Yeah but Kailani.." I said.

Maddie didn't say anything, "Hey j" Colby said coming over to me Sam too, "What's up guys?" I asked "So you know how I love you" Colby said "What did you do Brock? Let me remind you there's a pool that I will drown you in in front of us." I said

"Damnnn Sis chill." Sam said "Okay now i'm really concerned what did you guys do?" I asked "Jordan we've never had our annual Christmas gift exchange sleepover without our 3rd musketeer" Maddie said "Yeah, I know" I told her it was true I missed Kailani. A lot. We always talked everyday and this is the longest we've gone without talking.

"Jordan please don't do anything you'll regret" Sam said "And I know your pissed off about what happened but she's practically your sister" Colby said.

I knew what was coming. "And believe me she regrets it" Maddie said "Okay" I said Kailani came out, I walked towards her she was nervous, i could tell.

"Hey Jordan" she said I just smiled at her and hugged her, she hugged back tightly "I missed you minion" I said "I missed you too Shorty" she said

"Wait what?" I could hear the boys whispering confused, "Mads get over here!" I yelled "Shit I'm coming!" she yelled and hugged us, "Wait so you guys are good then?" Colby said I looked side to side "yeah" I smiled.

I looked and Saw Devyn and Kat, I leaned over to Maddie and Kailani "Can Devyn and Kat join our girls night?" I whispered Maddie and Kailani agreed "Hey Devyn, Kat do you guys wanna join our girls night?" I asked, they smiled "Sure" Devyn said "Of course!" Kat said.

"Yay!" Maddie squealed "What are we supposed to do?" Caspien asked "You can be our servants?" Maddie suggested "Umm.. That's boyfriend enslavement" Sam said I looked at the pool and then at Colby then remember how he pranked me a while ago.

I smiled sweetly at Colby, and went over to him "Hey babygirl" he said "Hey colbs thank you" I said that I meant. "No problem anything for you" he said I kissed his cheek and smiled "and so it makes me feel kind of bad for what i'm about to do" I said.

"what do you mean?" he asked confused I smiled you see while I was hugging him I grabbed his phone and wallet out of his back pocket, "Hey Colbs look a bird!" I yelled and pushed him in the pool he resurfaced "Jordan I had my phone and wallet!" he yelled "No you didn't I do" I said pulling them out of MY back pocket.