"i miss you"

"Was I not good enough?" I asked sobbing "Of course your good enough" Brennen said "Colby's just a little lost right now" He added "But he seemed happy" I said "you make him happy" Brennen said rubbing my arm

"If I make him happy why did he cheat on me?" I choked Brennen engulfed me in his arms and didn't say anything. When I left the house I didn't know where to go, and I found myself at Brennen's door.

We've been talking about this for the past 4 hours, it's 4am, "I'm sorry Brennen, i shouldn't be putting all of this on you" I said feeling bad "no don't apologize! You can talk to me always" he said "Thanks, but I should go" I stood up "Going home?" He asked "No, I'm gonna go to a hotel or something" I told him "No way! Stay here I have a guest room you can sleep in, don't waste your money on a hotel" he offered "I don't want to be a burden to you" I said "girl!" Brennen said with a 'are you kidding me?' Look , I giggled for the first time since all of this "Thank you"

"No problem, now get some sleep" he said I nodded following him to the guest room, I sat down on the bed i didn't grab any of my stuff from the house, I only had a pair of shorts and one of Colby's hoodies in my car.

Which I just decided to wear even though I'm mad at him, I knew that I'd feel safe if I had his hoodie to remind me of him.

After changing, I plugged in my phone and layer down to sleep. Colby's cologne floating around from the hoodie tears fell from my cheeks as I tried to muffle my sobs.

Why am I not good enough for you?  Was the though running through my head all night, I never fell asleep I couldn't. It was 8am and I heard Brennen trying to walk through the apartment quietly, I had turned my phone off because everyone was texting me.

A soft knock appeared on the door, it slowly creaked open "I'm sorry I didn't know if you were awake or not" Brennen peacefully said "your okay" I smiled "Um.. I was gonna get breakfast are you hungry?" He asked "No thank you" I smiled "Okay, and do you want me to let the roommates know your here or?" He awkwardly announced "I really would rather them not know, I just want to forget about it" I quietly told him.

He sighed walking over "You can't forget about them,  you and i both know it" he said "I know, but what C- he did was-" I began "I know, can i tell you my opinion?" he asked i nodded hoping it was good "You won't forget about them, and Colby was completely wrong, but you choose who you surround yourself with and i'm not gonna tell you what to do but it isn't their fault what he did to you, they're worried about you" He spoke calmly yet understandingly i nodded "Think about that okay?" he warmly smiled standing up and walking to the door.

The door shut, i took a deep breath wondering what he was doing. Maybe he was still sleeping in our bed his soft snores floating around the room him and i had once shared, maybe he was doing the goofy little dance he does every morning as he brushes his teeth, maybe he's with Sam and they're planning their youtube video for next week, or he's thinking about me, Or maybe he's with another girl not caring about me.

It wouldn't hurt to take a peek at his Instagram story to what he's up to, i sighed turning on my phone convincing myself that it's okay to just pop and watch his story. I refreshed the Instagram page waiting for his story to pop up, but it didn't. Did he block me? i searched him, and his page popped up, he didn't block me.

I scroll down and see his posts the most recent was of us both skateboarding while holding hands at the amusement park, I messed this up it's my fault, he doesn't want me, and i'll never be good enough.

My phone was blowing up with messages, especially from our house group chat after about 30 minutes of debating i decided to tap on the Group chat messages,

Traphouse

Uncle Elton: Are you ok?

Dev: Please i'm worried 

Corey: Jordan text us we just wanna know if your okay 

Samuel: I'm sorry. Please sis we need to know if your okay

Aaron: Tell us something?

Uncle Elton: we're not going to make you talk to us, but just say something so we know your okay

Samuel: Are you at least with Brennen? 

Aaron: She's not with Kailani, Caspien, or Maddie..

Corey: Please i need to know if i should have Cheese or pepperoni pizza rolls Jordan :(

I read through a bunch more individual texts, but at the very bottom i saw the person who used to be my everything.

Colbs: I'm sorry Babygirl i messed up 

Colbs: and you shouldn't forgive me because your to good for me, i never deserved you but i wont give up on us and i never will, no matter what i'll always love you Jordan.  It's only you and no one matters more than you, and i know that right now your putting yourself down, and stop you none of the things that your telling yourself. I did this because of me, theres not a imperfect bone in your body, I love you.

Tears were streaming down my face you broke my heart Cole Robert Brock, so why can't i stop thinking about you? I want to hate you but i can't. I want to run into your arms and say i love you but i won't. 

I wiped my tears, looking back to my phone 

Traphouse

Jordan: I'm okay guys.. i just need time

Uncle Elton: Thank fucking god.

Samuel: As long as your okay 

Dev: Take your time, text me if you need me girl 

I inhaled a gulp of air locking my phone, i gazed at Colby kissing my cheek slowly the time ticked by. 

Corey Scherer uploaded

I click on the video, Corey was running around the house screaming random things with Colby and Aaron.

They turn the corner into the living room to see me on my phone curled up on the beanbag, they sneaked around the corner than ran to me grunting and making weird noises, i was just giggling "Attack!" Colby yelled then they all proceeded to pick me up carrying me around the house, which the guys loved to do because i was so 'tiny and compact' 

They set me down 'sniffing' me the camera showed Colby with his flared nostrils and crazy eyes that he loved to flash, knowing it made me laugh. I then jumped on Colby's back and he began to run around with the guys following him.

"okay everyone we can just agree Jolby is adorable and we can never escape it" Aaron joked Colby was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my torso kissing my cheek.

I zoned out looking at his smiley face, i miss him.

Hey guys so that's another chapter, sorry it's boring, i'm not gonna lie there wont be much "exciting" stuff for a chapter or two.. maybe? Read and find out ;) Thank you all for reading :) i love you guys so much byeeeeeee