"Oh how the tables have turned"

We parked down the street and grabbed flashlights out of Colby's glovebox since it was getting dark.

We walked up the trail until we could since it was almost completely dark no one was up here, we reached the end of the trail then found a fence which we climbed "Careful" Colby said "I've got this I'm a ninja" I said hopping over the fence.

We ran up and got right next to the Hollywood sign, like touched the letters close.

We sat down and I layed my head on Colby's shoulder, "Colbs?" I said looking over the city of Los Angeles "Yeah J?" He said switching his glance to me "Do you ever wonder what if things were different?" I asked.

"Like what?" He said his voice calm, "Like what if Sam never met you, or what if you guys never started social media?" I told him, "Of course I wonder those things" he smiled.

He looked at me and smiled "What?" I asked "Nothing your just perfect" he smiled and our faces were a inch apart, "Doubtful" I said, "I'm serious J, your my literal dream girl and I wanna be with you forever" He told me "Colbs, please promise no matter what happens we'll always be close" I said

"Of course we will J, Always" he said holding my hand, "I love you" I smiled "I love you too" he smiled and with that we both sat at the Hollywood sign hand in hand leaning on each other, talking about life.
Some will say it's lust, I say it's love.

"Hey Colbs?" I said "Yeah?" He questioned "When are you planning to tell the fans about us officially?" I asked "I feel bad that we haven't told them, but you it will bring so much backlash and I don't want you being hurt over it" he told me "Colby, I'll be fine but we need to tell them soon their suspicious and we can't fight the inevitable" I told him "I know" he breathed.

He turned his head and looked at me, I giggled "What?" He smiled he then started kissing me all over, "Cole! Stop!!" I squealed "Nope!" He smiled and tickled me.

I started laughed he was propped up his legs on either side of my hips, he leaned down and kissed my lips.

I started kissing back, Nobody was around Colby took off his shirt and smirked, I grinned and took off mine.

Our lips connected again, I began to undress more and Colby did too, and before anything else could happen I got a phone call.

I tried to ignore it but the person kept calling back, I sighed and we stopped, I grabbed my phone "Hello?" I asked dressing myself again.

"J?" I heard "Yeah what's up Maddie?" I asked "Oh nothing where are you at right now?" She asked "I'm at the Hollywood sign with Colby" I told her "Okay um can I talk to him real quick?" She asked "Sure" I said and handed the phone to Colby.

"Hello?" He asked we were both now fully dressed like nothing had happened, "Oh shit I forgot sorry" Colby said "Okay bye Maddie" he said and the phone hung up he handed it back.

I started laughing "Damn we can never have a moment" I said he laughed too "Guess not" he smiled "The universe is against us" I smiled he flipped his hair "Oh how the tables have turned" he said in a super villainy kind of voice I started laughing.

It was an inside joke Colby and I had from like 10th grade, basically he was chasing me around with a sharpie and then I stopped and turned the marker around and said 'oh how the tables have turned' ever since then we've quoted it.

"We should probably head back home" Colby said "Yeah" I replied, we started walking back down the mountain side, "race ya" Colby said "Oh your on Brock" I smirked "One two three Go!" We Both yelled and started running.

"Told you I'd win" I said flipping my hair "I let you win" he smirked "Admit it I'm the best" I smirked "Maybe but it's only cause I ate a lot of McDonald's today" Colby said.

"We'll go with that" I smiled he unlocked the car, and we both got in, Colby handed me the Aux.

I smirked at him and plugged my phone in, "What was that smirk for?" He asked "Nothingggg" I smiled.

Then the beginning to All I want for Christmas is you by Mariah Carey started playing, and Colby smiled "Babe! Thanksgiving Just ended!" He said "And that means it Christmas" I smiled "You should of been an elf" he said "You know you wanna dance" I said.

He smiled and started Singing along, "Baby all I want for Christmas is youuuuu" he sang and grabbed my hand I smiled kissed him.

We got home and walked through the door "It's so quiet" I said, Colby and My hands were connected "That's weird" he said it was dark too.

So like I cut the rest of this chapter in half because it was getting wayyyyy too long and your girl needed to update so the next chapter will be up today or tommorow :) We're just gonna pretend thanksgiving happened and it's thanksgiving now. Soooo yeah but ily guys thank for reading ♥️ Baiii