I WARNED YOU

‼️This will be a very short chapter (continued to next chapter)‼️

⚠️WARNING I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ! IF YOU AREN'T ABOVE THE AGE OF 14 OR DO NOT WANT TO READ SMUT THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER ⚠️

We all danced all night and enjoyed 'Prom' "Everyone I'm a bartender and welcome to Drunkin' donuts" Kailani said handing out cups of punch.

"Drunkin' donuts?" I laughed "Yeah a healthy environment where you can have a glass of wine, a donut and relax" Kailani said "I'm in on this partnership!" Maddie yelled "YES!!" Kailani yelled.

It was now about midnight and I was in a really flirty mood, Colby had kept looking at you all night biting his lip which turned you on more.

He had been standing next to you and was whispering things in your ear, "Okay we're going to bed goodnight everyone!" I said and grabbed Colby's hand pulling him upstairs.

He closed the door behind you both and locked it, grinning he picked up gently you wrapped your legs around his waist and started kissing more intensely.

He stared to trail the kisses down your neck, you moaned softly he moved you to the bed and started to pull down your dress you ripped off his shirt.

He trailed more kissed down your body and whispered in your ear "You sure about this?" He asked you nodded and bite you lip.

He smiled and grabbed a condom out of his drawer, And well you can imagine what happened next ;)

I woke up the next morning on Colby's bare chest I was only in my I hadn't had anything else on.

You smiled. You did that last night. I don't regret it at all. Yes I lost my virginity to Colby Brock last night.

His eyes fluttered open "Good morning beautiful" he smiled "Morning Colbs" I smiled "You feel good?" He asked I nodded.

"Wanna go get some breakfast?" He asked me "That's the best idea you've ever had" I smiled.

Hey guys so this is a super short Chapter I think the shortest one, but it will be continued in the next chapter, if you liked this chapter make sure to let me know if you did or didn't. Thank you so much for 3k reads like holy crap! I love you guys so much ♥️ See ya soon baiiii ✌️