"But i'm wrong"

We arrived at the beach and sat by the water, Colby slowly grabbed my hand "Jordan" He began "Y-yeah' i said turning my head Oh my god is he proposing he's doing it now?! we got here 5  minutes ago! Oh my god. Wait but i want to marry Colby. I'm sure of it now, i want to marry Colby Brock. I smiled widely 

"You know how we've been getting serious and i asked if you want an adult commitment" Colby said i nodded cautiously, "Jordan will you-" he began fishing something out of his pocket "Open my ring pop?" he asked i looked at him confused and he began laughing.

"Oh my god Cole i really hate you so much right now" i said putting my hands over my face, okay Jordan play it off cool, yeah. The roommates,  and all of my friends walked out from behind a lifeguard tower Elton holding a camera.

"really? Everyone's here?" i began laughing along with Colby "You know you guys had me stressed out all week!!" i yelled faking to be glad. Colby looked at me "I overheard you guys talking about Big commitments, and you all were hinting this all night and i actually thought he was gonna propose!" I said i'm such an idiot for even thinking he would propose. everyone began laughing,"Jesus Jordan i'm sorry that i'm so horrible you wouldn't want to marry me" i looked to Colby "No it's-" i began "No it's fine go text Alex or maybe talk to Brennen about your problems instead of your boyfriend" he got up and walked away that was weird  "So enana feel better?"  Brennen asked "Wait!! did you know Brennen?!" i asked standing "Maybe" He smiled Oh i'm gonna kill you!" i said "Brennen you better run!" Elton yelled "1..2..3.." I counted and Brennen took off running and i chased him and then he ran back over to the group and picked me up on his shoulder and walked to the water "No! Brennen put me down right now!" i yelled "Nope." He said and walked to Colby handing him to me Bridal style.

"Coincidence?" Maddie smirked Colby shook his head, he looked upset then Sam threw water at us "Sam!" I yelled "Oh your going down Bro!" Colby yelled and put me down then started running we ran to the water and before you knew it, all of us were soaked in water and sand.

I was ganged up on though because Colby, Brennen, Caspien, and Sam all threw me into the water so i was soaked i then pulled Brennen in with me and we began fighting in the water, everyone was having fun just acting like kids. I looked up to see Colby walking alone down the beach "what's wrong with him?" i asked myself "oh shit!" Brennen yelled running out of the water, i was just looking at Colby walking alone looking sad.

Before i could move though i was pushed under the water, unable to move my body was just being pushed along by a huge current.

"Jordan!" "What are you doing? Go!" "Someone help her!" then ambulance sirens appeared "Please!" "Babygirl i'm sorry!" "No don't take her please" "Is she okay?" "i should've helped her" "I'm so sorry" It was mayhem, chaotic.

Colby's p.o.v 

"Mr. Brock i'm sorry but she isn't gonna wake up soon" The nurse told me in the hallway "What do you mean? Can't you do anything?!" I yelled at the nurse angry, this was all my fault "Please calm down sir" The nurse said i laid my head in my hands.

The nurse walked away, i sat with my back against the wall and curled my knees to my chest "I'm so sorry Jordan" i cried, i shouldn't of pulled this prank and i should've done more to help her, i shouldn't of thrown her in the water, and i shouldn't of got upset with her and maybe this wouldn't of happened.

"Stop blaming yourself Colby, it wasn't your fault" i heard Sam say sitting next to me i look up and he offered me coffee "I'm good" i said  looking back down, "Listen you have to be positive for her and you know it Colby" Sam said "She doesn't want me anymore" i said, he slapped me "Ow! what the hell" i said "That's what Jordan would've done your talking crazy" Sam said "No i'm not i was a dick to her" i said "Yeah you were a major dick" Sam agreed i looked at him "You know she probably would just break up with you anyways because she is more interested in Brennen" Sam began "Maybe Alex? Her third grade crush and ex best friend, who she would completely risk for you back in 8th grade, you know or maybe she'll just go back to the girls on the boardwalk and let them have you" Sam said "What?" i asked "Possibly she'll let you be drunk and take care of yourself, or she'll go back in time and never leave Kansas, And not put up with the constant hate from fans" Sam said "They hate her?" I asked "All the time, but she deletes the comments so you don't see them because she loves you Colby, your also the reason she got through the things that happened back in high school so if you think she'll just break up with you that easy then you don't know Jordan at all" Sam said getting up and walking away.

I looked up at him stunned, i looked through the small glass that led to the waiting room to see everyone sitting there Sam looked upset and sat next to Kat who leaned against him i took a deep breath standing up.

(pay close attention because it gets sort of confusing)

Jordan's p.o.v

"Sam hurry up!" i yelled to him riding down the street on the penny board i had just got "Jordan slow down!" Sam yelled i was skating really fast down our sidewalk on the street we live on Sam following we were headed to the skate park we arrived there and i saw three older boys about the age of 13? and a single younger one who appeared Sam's age.

I skated in there ignoring them, "Jordan wait up!" Sam yelled i didn't listen thought continued skating around one of the older boys jumped in front of me "Aww is the little baby girl trying to skate?" The teenager said "Yes! my big brother taught me!"  I said confidently the teenager grabbed my board holding it up "Hey give that back!" I said jumping for it "whatcha gonna do cry?" The teenagers friends asked i looked to Sam "Give it back to her please" He asked "No" The teenagers said "Gage give it back" The younger boy that was by them said "Shut up" The teenager named Gage said "I'm telling mom" The young boy threatened The teenager sighed and handed me my board back "your such a twerp" He said to the younger one and the teenager and his friends walked off "I'm Cole" The boy said to us "Thanks for getting my board back" i smiled "your welcome!" Cole said "Can he come get ice cream with us Sam?"  i asked looking to Sam "Sure" Sam said.

We all went to the ice cream shop and i got mint chocolate chip, along with Cole it's always been my favorite, i never saw Cole again after that day i just assumed he moved away. 

Colby's p.o.v

I left the hallway and walked past everyone, "Colby?" everyone asked "Where are you going?" "I have to do something" I told them running out of the hospital i ran to the house searching through my closet finding the one thing i had been saving since middle school.

I smiled opening it up and running back out of the house.

Sam's p.o.v 

I was worried for Colby, i've never seen him like this and i had to make sure to keep positive things for Jordan because i knew that if Colby wasn't around she wouldn't wake up and even though i never wanted to admit it, he's her person.

I realized it the first day she met him, even though she doesn't even know they met that long ago i was always waiting to tell her Colby was the skate park kid, i wanted to wait for the day she got married or needed it most, but now's the time.

She had held onto hope of the skate park kid as she called him her "Skater prince"  to come to sweep her away since that day, little did she know he was there the whole time, ready to sweep her away.

"Sam?" Brennen said "Y-yeah?" i asked distracting myself from my thoughts "You okay?" he asked "yeah, i've gotta go do something" i said walking out "Why did he just leave too?" Katrina asked worried "It's probably a Sam and Colby, let them do this" Elton said.

Ohhh  lord sooooo hey my lovely readers :) I felt like the story was getting dull so um yeahhhhh this happened... Don't worry plenty of drama, and romance coming your way soon, oh and don't forget the Solby moments a lot of those too :) Anywhoo hope you enjoyed this chapter <3 Tbh i rewrote this 4 different times as completely different story lines but none of them felt right so this chapter i'm proud of and hope you guys enjoyed reading it because i had a lot of fun writing it (: also Sorry if it confused you, but love you all see ya soon