"Sam, your face is terrifying"

Jordan's p.o.v

I woke up on the couch and my head was pounding. "Ow what in the fuck did I do last night?" I ask holding my head

I look around and see Colby lying on the other end of the couch, asleep and the party decorations, red solo cups, and four bottles of Alcohol laying by the couch and more across the house.

I heard footsteps behind me "Stop stomping!" I say "I'm walking, and here take this" Sam said handing me a glass of water and an aspirin "tell Colby to take this when he wakes up" and he sets another glass of water and aspirin on the coffee table "What did I do last night and what the hell is stuck to my leg?" I ask

Sam took a deep breath "Well, you and Colby decided to drink, as far as I know, 3 and a half bottles of alcohol to yourselves." Sam started "And you let me?" I ask "Well after Shea attacked Clarissa after you did, I had to make sure she wasn't going to press charges against you or call the cops" Sam said "did she?"

"No, but you had a wild adventure last night and apparently you and Colby here are dating and your the great JORDINI?" Sam said crossing his arms I burst out laughing "shit"

"Seriously. You haven't said your the great JORDINI since like 4th grade when you forced mom and dad to send you to Magician camp and then got homesick after 1 day and came home" Sam said I smile awkwardly "what else did I do?"

"Oh. You twerked on the kitchen counter and danced to whip and Nae nae. Thanks for that by the way" He shook his head like he was scarred "Oh shit Sam! I'm sorry!" I said

"Owww" Colby groans holding his head and turning "Good morning Colbster" Sam said Colby jumped "Jesus Christ Sam your face is terrifying" (JK I LOVE YOU SAMUEL 😂) that caused me to laugh so hard I started crying "Wow! Thanks Colby!" Sam said sarcastically

"What in the fuck happened last night?" Colby asked "do you wanna tell him Jordini?" Sam asked "Shut up" I groan and plop over "I also made a list of rules for you both" Sam said I just held my middle finger way in the air nuzzling my face in the other arm

He began to walk away "oh and Maddie said to call her!" He yells after about 45 minutes of Colby and I laying on the couch like we were dead we decided to get up.

"Babygirl, I love you and your always gorgeous to me no matter what, but god damn you look rough as hell" Colby said chuckling "Dido Cole" I say flipping him off and drinking the rest of the water Sam gave me.

I look around at the house "this is gonna be so fun to clean" i sigh i look behind me and don't see Colby where did this boy disappear to now? 

I sigh beginning to clean the mess from last night, except about 30 minutes later Colby comes running down the stairs all dressed and ready to go somewhere "Babygirllll" he whines i look to him "Coleeee" I mock 

"Come with me" He smiles, i raise an eyebrow suspiciously "I'd love to but i have to clean this mess up" I told him, he made a pouty face and began to pick things up "Oh my god? What is happening is that Colby Brock? Cleaning?!" I say 

He turns around with a smirk and tosses a solo cup at me i start laughing and toss it back at him and then it became an all out war, party supplies flying back and forth. I ran up behind Colby while he was hiding behind a wall and jump on his back, laughing.

"You little hamster!" he yells, laughing and then pulls me into his arms. Now our faces were inches apart and arms were wrapped around my lower back, i propped myself on my tip-toes and planted a kiss on his lips.

He smiles "Your cute you know that?" i felt my face turning red and cover my face "Why are you covering your face?" he chuckles "Because i look horrible" i say through my hands "Oh that's it" he grumbles throwing me over his shoulder "Cole! put me down!" i screech "Nope" he says popping the 'p' 

He opens the back doors allowing the chilly air to hit me, and runs over to the pool "Cole Robert Brock! Don't you dare!" i say looking at the freezing cold pool water "Only if you agree never to say you look horrible ever again" he says "Nope" i say "Okay!" he says lifting me off his shoulder i hold his t-shirt tightly trying to wrap myself closer to him so he cant throw me in.

Except it didn't stop him because he jumped in himself, i resurface from under the water pushing my, now wet, hair back behind my face. The water was freezing, Colby came back up from under the water laughing "Cole you. are. evil." I say he just giggles i swim closer to him and whisper in his ear "Your gonna regret this" i then give him a smirk and climb out of the freezing cold pool, heading inside.

Hey guys! Here's another chapter <3 hope you enjoyed this :) Sorry it's kind of short, i haven't felt like myself lately. anyways Ily guys, Thanks for reading <3 bai