"Overnight with uncle elton!"

A few months later...
Colby and I have been dating for about 4 months now, it's now October, we still haven't told the fans we were dating, we had planned to on Friday.

Maddie and Caspien are now dating, they're still in Kansas though, I was getting ready because Sam and Colby wanted me to go exploring with them.

I put on this

And went my hair was left in its natural beach waves, I put on some foundation, concealer, mascara, and some eyeliner

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Sam and Colby sitting around the island "What's up boys" I smiled "Hey sis" Sam greeted "Hey babe" Colby smiled hugging me.

"You ready?" Sam asked "This place is so awesome, your gonna love it" Colby said "Where are we going?" I questioned "You remember how a while ago I was telling you about how Sam and I went to this ranch with Elton" Colby said, I nodded, "We said that if the video gets 100,000 likes we'll stay overnight there" Sam said looking at me "Oh god" I said "And your coming with" Colby added "You two will be the actual death of me" I said rolling my eyes.

"You down?" Sam asked "Sure" I shrugged "Okay we're leaving in 20, Elton and Corey are coming too" Colby said "Okay" I said and went to go get some stuff ready.

I put a flashlight, a portable battery charger for my phone (because why not), and a water bottle in my small backpack that I bring everywhere.

Everyone was ready and we got into Colby's car, Colby turned on the radio and FREAKING ITS EVERYDAY BRO started playing, Colby quickly turned it off, we all burst out laughing.

"What the heck Colbs?" I laughed "What!? It's kind of catchy!" He said his voice high pitched, "Only you Colby" I said through laughs.

Corey turned the radio back on and we all jammed to its everyday bro, about an hour later we arrived at this place, we started walking down a dirt path.

The camera was now on, "So what is this place?" I asked looking around, walking in between the boys, "so basically It was an old nazi camp, that was built for them to hide during war" Colby explained "how did they build it in America?" Corey questioned, Colby had told us the information that he knew about this place.

We arrived at a long staircase, "We have to walk down this?" I asked looking down "Yeah, Nope I'll see you guys back at the car" Corey said acting as if he was going to walk away, "Yeah, we're just gonna go get some McDonald's, See ya" I said walking the other way.

I turned back around "this place is way creeper at night" Sam said, "I feel like a angry chicken is gonna pop out and start chasing us" I said walking down the stairs, Elton, And Corey just looked at me confused while Sam and Colby started cracking up.

"It was funny guys! They traumatized me!" I yelled "I'm still petrified of Chickens" I said "What happened?" Corey said fully listening, Elton laughed "Your terrified of Chickens?" He laughed.