"Hey i need those!"

"Hey bitches! I'm home!" I call opening the front double doors "Jordan!!!" Devyn yells racing down the stairs "Dev!!" I yell hugging her tightly

"Jordan you stealing my girl?" Corey asks with a smile walking through the door "well of course didn't you know we're dating?" I joke with a serious expression

"Remember I told you that Cor?" Devyn chuckles "Sorry but Devyn you cant have her" Colby proclaims protectively stepping closer to me

"Nope lets go Dev" I say she links her hand to mine and we run upstairs "Baby!" Corey yells "Babygirl! J!" Colby yells

"Should we go back?" I ask "I guess" Devyn laughs I look at Devyn and decide whether or not to tell her. Not yet.

We head down the stairs and Colby was sitting sadly I laugh "what's wrong Colbert?" He looks up sadly "I'm a side chick" he pouts

Devyn and I both burst out uncontrollably laughing I walk over and sit on his lap (on the floor) and I squish his cheek pecking his lips

"All better?" I ask "one more" He says I kiss him again "one more" again, "one more" again, "one more" again, "Okay last one" he says I peck his lips one last time.

"Okay I'm not sad anymore" he grins I chuckle, hopping off his lap and helping him up. I looked down and then up again at all the roommates and smirked

I look at Colby and whisper in his ear what I was thinking, he smiles and grabs my hand running us upstairs.

I race into the closet grabbing the unopened water balloons, Colby grabs a bucket and i race to the bathroom beginning to fill them up. we had finally filled them all up and we ran downstairs "wait how do we get them outside?" Colby asks i smirk at him "i got this"

i run down the stairs frantically "Guys! hurry! outside! its an emergency!" i scream pushing them all out of the door "what why Jordan?" Elton asks, still here. "This" i say throwing a water balloon i had been holding behind my back at him, he screeches loudly like a little girl

It pops soaking his entire torso, i begin laughing as everyone backs up i turn around winking at Colby to come out. He runs outside setting the bucket of water balloons down in the corner by the doors chucking them at everyone, including me.

"Cole!" i yell feeling cold water hit my feet "sorry babygirl!" he yells being cornered by Elton, who grabs water balloons, i begin to run attempting to not get hit. Sam starts running up and throws water balloons at Colby and Devyn.

Corey jumps in front of Devyn dramatically to prevent her from getting splashed "GOALS!" i yell ducking back down behind the bush "Jordan! Come here!" Elton hollers creepily i chuckle and book it.

He throws it at me, missing, i jump up "Elton that was rude!" i shout turning back. He throws another one which hits me i dramatically lay down acting as if i died "nooo babygirl!" Colby yells running over picking me up bridal style "whyyy!?" he fake cries and turns towards elton "You! you did this!" he throws a water balloon at him nearly missing, it hits his face.

"oh shit" Corey says backing away i look at Colby and peck his cheek "You're dead." i sweetly smile, Elton wipes his eyes "Colby." he whispers "mhm?" he grins nervously, still holding me, "I'm gonna give you 10 seconds to run" he says calmly Colby smiles to him then me "run Cole" i whisper he sets me down and backs away a few steps looking at Elton then books it Elton chasing after him.

"Your boyfriend is dead" Sam says leaning against me "He was a good lad" i nod, we hear Colby scream like a little girl and then both of them come running up from the back of the house. Elton tackled him right smack dab in the center of the driveway.