"Extreme flamingo race"

Colby was at a meeting with Sam, Maddie and Casp left about a week ago.
It was about 9am I decided to shower and get ready, I put on this

And my hair down straight, I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel

I grabbed my old camera that I used to use for my dance videos and photography.

I set it up on a tripod, I asked my followers on twitter to ask me some questions.

"Hi guys so I've been thinking about starting a YouTube channel, besides just posting dance videos, so I asked you guys to ask me some questions on twitter that I'm gonna answer so let's get started I guess" I laughed I was nervous even though I was just talking to a camera it was scary.

"First question, Is Jordan your birth name?, okay so not a lot of people know this but my real name is Actually Josefine and I started calling myself Jordan end of 6th grade because in my favorite book the main character was named Jordan and she was Badass" I told them.

"I remember I read that book at least 12 times that summer, Sam took it away from me." I laughed "But that also gave me my love for books" I said "Okay next question, Do you like living with the traphouse? Of course I do, They're all really great people and there's always something going on it's a literal frat house but we're all one big family" I answered "Favorite trap house member? Probably Circa or Buddy" I smiled "Who would win in an extreme Flamingo race battle Sam or Colby? The flamingos" "How tall are you? I am 5'2!" "Okay and because everyone is asking this one Am I dating Colby? I don't knowwww" I shrugged.

"Last question Is Sam the midnight man? Yes he is" I answered "Anyways guys that was my first video, the things you can expect from my channel are Some dance videos, Maybe challenges, Pranks, sit down videos and because I'm Sam Golbachs sister 3am challenges, Basically whatever you guys wanna see" I said and said goodbye.

I took the footage and uploaded to my computer then went downstairs I decided to text Colby.

Jordan💙😍: hey Colbs hows your meeting?

Colbs😘♥️: not good baby girl, having a bad day :(

Jordan💙😍: Oh, I'm sorry babe:(

Colbs😘♥️: gotta go see you soon.

Jordan💙😍: Okay

Since Colby was having a bad day, I decided to cheer him up i made him cake, and then ordered tender greens and got Netflix ready.

He texted me saying he'd be home in 10 minutes, I decided to wait upstairs in his room.

He opened the door, "Hey babygirl" he said his face was dull "Hey babe" I smiled.

"What's that smile for?" He asked "So, I know you had a bad day and I got you tender greens" I said handing him the bag.

He smiled and kissed my cheek "Thanks baby" he said sitting on the bed next to me I curled into my furry blanket that I left in here.