"Whats up, brock!"

Kailani and Colby's mom are the only ones who know the gender.

If Colby and I are having a baby girl, or a baby boy. I'm still convinced it's a boy, the gender reveal is today.

It's about 6am and I can't sleep anymore I'm just too excited, My parents and Colby's flew in last night for the reveal along with both of our siblings and some friends from Kansas.

The party is at 1, but since I can't sleep anymore I decide I want Dunkin. So, that's exactly what I do I grab my car keys and go get myself some Dunkin.

I decide to stop at Target too because nobody is awake and I need to occupy myself, I find a little blue doggy bow tie.

I have to get it for Naia, I find a matching human one. Colby, your very welcome. I smile at the thought.

After a while of buying unnecessary things I decide to head home. I walk into our bedroom, and I don't see Colby there is a heart shaped balloon with a note attached hovering above our bed though.

I furrow my brows and reach to grab it, a smile spreads across my face when I tear open the envelope it's a letter.

Hey babygirl,
Happy gender reveal day, I can't wait to prove to you that's it's a girl. Anyways, I'm at Brennen's helping him with something. I won't see you until later today but there's a good reason I promise.

Love, Colbs

I smile at that and shake my head, it's a boy. I pet Naia "well since Colby isn't here I guess I'll just have to show you what I got from target" I say to her and she puts her face in her paws.

I chuckle, "fine we'll show Sam" it's only 8am but usually he wakes up early. I knock "Samuel, it's your favorite sister" I open the door and see him at his desk, I'm sure he's editing so I sit on the chair until he notices me.

He pulls off his headphones and looks at me "hi Jordan" I give him a cheerful smile "wanna see what I bought from target?" He sighs "not really but your gonna show me anyways" I nod with the 'I annoy you but it's only because I love you' smile.

I show him the bow ties, and a bag of Reese's which he steals, rude. Along with all the other stuff I bought, "hey is Kat coming to the reveal today?" I ask as he pets Naia.

He nods, "so what's up big brother?" I sit criss-cross, catching up with my brother. "i wanna go" I say as he tells me about a place that he and Colby were planning to go explore.

"It's too risky, J" he says pursing his lips, I cross my arms "man, being pregnant is no fun. I never get to have fun anymore" I 'pout.'

"That's not true, you get to birth something.. that's way cooler then whatever we do" Sam reminds me, I shrug "we've always known I'm cooler than you Samuel"

He rolls his eyes and we both laugh it off, I chill with Sam for the next 3 hours or so then I get summoned by Aaron.

"What's up Dohski?" I grin knowing how odd that nickname is, he furrows his brows at me and chuckles "I have a favor" I raise a brow, "go on"

"So you know.." I stop him because I get excited, I jump high off the ground "oh my god! Do I finally get to meet your girlfriend!?!!" I give him the biggest, eager, smile.

He gives me the look, "yes? Aaron?!" He nods "ooh Aaron's a plaaayer" I say like a teenage boy from the 2000s, He shakes his head at me. "I need you to make her feel welcome, she's nervous that you guys won't like her" he tells me, I wiggle my shoulder in excitement "she seems so sweet, I'm so excited"