"You little spy"

"Okay guys so for Colby's casual outfit i have these black joggers with this t-shirt" i showed the camera.

I was walking around trying to find the last thing and i ran into Colby he saw me and hid bags behind his back "Hey!! You little spy!" Colby yelled "I was here first your the spy!" I said.

We ran two different ways, about half an hour later we were both done. We drove back to the trap house and went up to Colby's room.

He turned his camera on "Okay guys so we're back home and i think that i did pretty good" he said. I raised my eyebrows "I'm scared" i said he just laughed.

"Okay so here's your outfit" Colby said handing me a pile of clothes "Okay, here you go" i handed him his.

We were doing casual first, i went into Colby's bathroom. There was a pair of black joggers and a black crop shirt, along with a pair of glasses.

 There was a pair of black joggers and a black crop shirt, along with a pair of glasses

"Okay you can come out now!" Colby called i walked out of the bathroom. He showed the camera my outfit "I think i did good guys" he told them "I actually don't hate it" i told him "Yes!" He said "How did i do?" I asked "I hate to say it but i'm gonna wear this again" he told me.

We did our going out outfits. Which i got Colby a bomber jacket, a t-shirt and some ripped jeans. He got me a black dress with blue, red and white stripes on the side.

"I think the everyday one will be your favorite" Colby said handing me a bag i looked at him skeptical "What are you up to Brock?" I asked he just smiled "You'll have to put it on and see" he told me "Wish me luck" i said to the camera and went off to the bathroom.

There was a netted shirt and a pair of boyfriend jeans. The only problem was there was ONLY the netted shirt. "COLBY!! Where's the shirt?" I called "It's there" he said.

"Um.. No it's not." I called back. I could hear him laughing "Just kidding guys i'm not gonna do that to her, i'm a nice guy" he said and i could hear a bag ruffling.

He knocked on the door i peeked my head out "here Princess" he said handing me a bralette type shirt "Thanks Colbs" i smiled and shut the door.

This was the outfit.

I came out "Okay Colby who helped you with this?" I asked "I may or may not have phoned a friend for the last one" he said

I laughed "i knew it this is the most L.A outfit ever!" I said. "I found another thing for you but it doesn't have a specific outfit" Colby said handing me a t-shirt.

I unfolded it and it was a greenday shirt "Thanks Colbs" i smiled i sat down next to him he looked at me and grabbed a hoodie from the other side of his couch "Put this on" he told me "Why?" "because that's too revealing, i don't want any old guys jacking o-" he said "Okay yeah" i threw the hoodie on and pulled my hair out.

"Anyways guys thanks for watching, i'll see you next week with a brand new video, make sure to go follow Jordan on instagram, i love you guys peace" he said and put his hand on the camera.

I got a notification
New from: Kailani💄💞
Hey are you free later?

Jordan💙✨: i think so why?

Kailani💄: because i miss youuuuuu

Jordan💙✨: i miss you tooooo

"Hey J?" Colby asked "Yeah Colbs?" I said looking him he smiled and started kissing my face all over "What was that for?" I asked giggling "Your just cute" he smiled.

I shook ny head and cuddled up to him "Colby?" I asked "Yeah?" He said his arm wrapped around me.

"You ever wonder what would happen if things had of been different?" I said "Like what?" "Like, If You and Sam would have never talked that day or if you wouldn't have been there that day" I said.

Colby took a deep breath, he knew what I was talking about, about that day. "I don't know J, I'm just glad that all did happen" he said and kissed my head.

I looked at him "Did you know that your the best best friend anyone could ever ask for?" I told him "I don't know, the Golbach's do turn out to be some pretty good friends" he said.

"Do you wanna go get food?" Colby asked "Sure" I shrugged Colby and I got up and ran down stairs, he grabbed his keys and we went outside.

We saw Elton, Sam, and Corey standing with a bunch of plastic wrap "Ummm heyyyyy Eltonnn" Colby said. He started laughing uncontrollably.

Colby walked towards where his car is usually parked. "Nooo my Car!!" Colby said I looked at his car and it was wrapped completely in plastic wrap and was filled with packing peanuts.

"Eltonnnn i was gonna go get fooddddd" Colby said "Well i guess that's not gonna happen" Elton laughed

"Waittttt, Were ya'll gonna go on a dateee?" Corey asked pointing to Colby and i "No, we were just gonna go get food" I told them "Yeahhh" Colby said "I don't believe it" Sam said i looked at him "How dare you not believe your own sister?" I said gasping, acting offended.

"Elton please cut that part out" Colby said i think he tried to have me not hear, but i did.

"You know how the fans can get" he told Elton, he nodded. We unwrapped the bubble wrap "Hey Colby there's a suprise in the car somewhere for you" Elton said "Really?" Colby said excitedly "Yeah it's somewhere in there" elton told him.

Colby started digging through the car "where is it Elton" Colby said after searching through almost the whole car.

Colby finally looked in the trunk "Dish soap?" He said confused holding it up "Yeah do your dishes!" Elton yelled Colby looked upset "I do!!" He yelled back.

We all were laughing "GUYS! Do you think we could drive like this?" I  pasked they all looked at me like i was a genius "Should we try it?" Colby asked "Sure" everyone shrugged, Colby got into the drivers seat Elton in the passenger, Sam, Corey and i all hopped in the back.

"This is definitely illegal" Colby said "Wait we're actually gonna drive like this?" Corey asked his eyebrows raised high Colby put the car in drive and threw a bunch of packing peanuts in the back, hitting all of us.

"Wait we're leaving a trail of packing peanuts" Sam said i looked behind us "Well if the cops wanted to find us it wouldn't be hard" I said and everyone laughed "Wait there's a cop! hurry turn the other way" Elton said "AHhh" Colby said turning and heading towards the house.

We got back home and everyone got out Colby pulled me out "You are going to clean this right?" Colby asked Elton "Just like you clean your dishes?" Elton said "I do clean my dishes Elton!! I use paper towels for everything anyways!" He claied "You eat cereal with a paper towel?" Elton said "Yeah" Colby said "I can just imagine Colby sitting there eating his cereal with a soggy power towel" Corey said laughing.

We all did and outro and then went inside Colby and i hung out in the living room and just talked.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this was just a filler chapter i haven't been updating as much because of 1) School 2) My phone hasn't been working right so i'm writing this on my laptop. I'll see you guys later! BAiiiiiiiii