Your Highness ²

Author: @chiminities

[Summary]

The summary was direct and to the point. Im particularly not fond of questions at the end of the summary but it didn't bother me too much in this case.

[Plot]
• I am aware that Royalty AUs have been done before but I haven't particularly read very many of them. So this is an intriguing approach. I love how you portrayed him as a lower class instead of him all ready (knowing) he was a royal.
• Chapters are the right length.Easy to read
and flows well. Nothing is shown too soon.

[Format+Grammar]

• For the most part there were no Immediate mistakes in grammar that distracted me too much when reading.

• In chapter one the quote before the chapter "hardships have never been the ceiling of success have them" — should it be have they? or was that intentional?

• I like the headers and quotes and your
format is very neat.

[Cover]

• your cover is nice but I'm not sure it goes with the royalty theme. I can hardly read the small quotes you included .

[Others]

• Overall your writing is decent and precise. You have a good flow with these few chapters. It's interesting to see where you'll go with the character development of Jungkook within this story .
• Use more descriptive words to help readers visualize what's happening.
-

Overall: 8/10
Thank you! Hope this was any help. 💗🍒