you make me ³

@bangtanotice

[Summary]

    • Your summary seemed repetitive, and a bit over-worded. I understand that this was supposed to be a serendipitous moment but I feel like you said that too much. By reading your summary I don't feel intrigued enough to read more.

    • I believe you should reword it and it doesn't have to have too many words or even huge ones. Just something simple and something to pique the reader's interest.

🕊15/30

[Plot]

    • Seven chapters in I can tell that you are building the plot but I am still a bit confused on where everything is headed.

• One thing you need to be sure of is to NOT add "filler chapters", every chapter you have especially at the beginning of a book should have some sort of importance to the plot. Your second chapter was already a filler, try not to add too many.

    ⁃    Suga and Yoora.

    • They are the main focus of this plot. So It is important that you focus on their relationship the most. Her friend's relationship with the rest of bangtan isn't as important as hers and sugas.

    • The way you portray Yoongi's character is a real common archetype, The mysterious one, kinda cold and threatening I suppose. Be sure to build upon that and make him more relatable and real.

    • Yoora also has a common archetype, I can tell she has a back story. (You mentioned it in the summary) so I know there's more to unfold. She likes Yoongi she's attracted to him and has that "love at first sight" kind of thing. But because of her "past", she shouldn't be so willing to trust him.

🕊 15/30

[Format+Grammar]

    • Your format and Grammar was done pretty well. I didn't find any major mistakes. Good job!

🕊 30/30

[Cover]

    • Your cover is decent and simple. Not much to say because I don't know much of the plot to compare it to.

🕊8/10

[Others]

• This is your first book so I'm rooting for you. I can't wait for the story to form and move along (at this rate it's moving a bit too slow for me) but that's okay. Build upon your characters and don't settle for easy archetypes.

Overall: 6.8/10

Thank you for requesting! 💓

If you need any help or anything I'm here!