IQ148 ³

@GabbySLee

[Summary]

I loved the summary it was very brief and simple but described the story pretty well.

🕊30/30

[Plot]

I can't directly define the plot in the story so far. More so each chapter is Namjoon trying to discover more about Jungmi. It seems like a really slow burn so far and ready for more action.

Namjoon

I appreciate the way you describe his character, I love the fact that he understands a lot of things but what he truly wants to understand and figure out is her. I love how you allow the reader to understand the way he thinks and how he analyzes certain things.

I truly see no problem with Namjoon's Character so far.

Jungmi

I like Jungmi's character from the bit that you revealed about her. She sees things differently and in a creative state. Rather than Namjoon who probably sees things more so in a logical state.

It's interesting how she challenges him already. Teaching him new things and different ways of interpretation.

I hope to see their characters develop and grow throughout this book.

🕊 25/30

[Format+Grammar]

• I found nothing wrong with your format and grammar. Very easy read!

🕊 30/30

[Cover]

    •There's nothing wrong with your cover. It fits the theme of the old libraries and coffee shops!

🕊10/10

[Others]

• This book was an interesting read with a common/cliche approach but with your own twist. You are a very creative writer and the descriptive elements that you use to describe Namjoon are amazing.

Overall: 9.5/10

🕊Thank you🕊
I recommend reading this