ch. 19

I'm serious stop!" She giggled, slightly pushing him away. "You know you love me." He pecked her cheek making her blush. He looked at the woman he had been crushing on for the longest of time. He finally had her and he wasn't going to let her go.

Sasha felt his eyes on her."What?"
She asked shyly. He licked his lips and took her hands in his. "You know I love you with everything in me." He started. "I have made some pretty bad decisions in my life but the decision I'm about to make isn't one of them."

Sasha seemed confused but caught on when he dropped to one knee. "Sasha Ellen Silver, will you do me the honour of being my wife?" He finally asked. Tears of joy fell from her eyes.

"You've gotta kinda give me an answer my knee is starting to hurt." He joked. She laughed out and nodded her head. "Yes! Yes!" She exclaimed. A wide smile formed on his face at her answer. He slipped the ring on her finger and stood, pulling her up with him and engulfed her in a tight warm hug. "I love you Lucas Piason." She said leaving a peck on his lips.

The two spent sometime together, talking about themselves and their future. It was times like this Sasha loved. After the sudden loss of her previous husband she didn't think she could love like this buy Lucas came around. When it got darker, Lucas escorted her to her parents mansion.