Things You Need To Know

Hello! Thank you to everyone who has clicked the 'Read' button on this book. I will try my hardest not to disappoint you!

Now, to the serious stuff.

This is not my first book, but this will be the first book that I feel I need to put out some warnings and tell you some things that you will need to know so you understand the book a little better.

Warning One: This book is mine and only mine. The only thing that I won't have any rights to are the pictures in this book, some of which I have altered. Please don't steal my work from ANY of my books. I really hope that people won't try to steal my work because I don't think you will like the outcome. ©AllRightsReserved

Warning Two: If you didn't see it in the description, I'll tell you now. THIS BOOK IS MATURE. It will probably be some pretty graphic/gruesome things here and maybe even a little bit dirty, depending on your definition of the word. I won't tell you that you should be however old because I'm not like that. But I will tell you that if you can't handle mature things, don't read a mature book.

Warning Three: Don't comment negatively on my books. It would be a waste of your time and mine because I will simply delete it. I don't put up with negativity. I hope you all know the difference between constructive criticism and hate. Also, I have no problem with you correcting a spelling mistake. But I would rather you not do it repetitively because I can guarantee you that someone else will tell me exactly what you want to tell me or I will eventually see it.

Warning Four: Please don't complain about Fayore, or anyone else in this book, being babied. There will probably be a medium/large amount of times it will seem like some of the characters are being babied or acting like babies. My reasoning for Fayore is because she went without much of a childhood and I kinda wanted to bring back her childishness that she missed out on showing.

Things that will be in this book.

DD/lg
BDSM
Punishments (Spanking, etc...)
Kinks (Choking, hair pulling, etc...)
Daddy Kink
Death
Torture
Mentions of rape
Stuttering (Not all the time.)
Possessive Males/Females

That's pretty much it. Now, here are some things you should know about the world this book takes place in.

Werewolves: Werewolves are people who have the ability to shift into a wolf whenever they want. They're first shifts are normally around the time of their sixteenth birthday. Werewolves are at their strongest on a full moon.

Weakness-Wolves bane and silver.

Lycans: Lycans are beings who have the ability to transform into a large beast. Their beasts height usually range from 6'0 to 7'5. The beasts are one of the strongest supernatural because they were one of the first supernaturals to be discovered. Lycans can stand on their hind legs and look to be a gorilla and wolf mix. Lycans are naturally very large and possessive creatures that hold extremely high ranks to werewolves. There is only one Lycan in the world.

Weakness-Rejection of mate.

Witches: Witches are women who have a connection to an element and either heaven or hell. Heaven witches are the good witches while Hell witches are the bad. Witches can control all elements, but it takes many years to get to that level of training. A male witch would be called a Wizard.

Weakness-Initial connection, heaven or hell, take your power as punishment of something.

Earth Demons: Earth demons are simply demons that the devil sent to earth to raise havoc. The devil sent them about twenty years ago though, so by now, most demons have went back to hell. Others aren't really in the light. Earth demons are just as bad as regular demons and are normally very selfish.