Chapter 13 × Special Day (P.1)

(Third Person's POV)   
*One Day Before Three Months*             
Fayore woke up and cuddled more into her Killeso. She smiled at the position they were in.

She was laying on Killeso with his hands unconsciously gripping her butt, something he said he did for comfort. Fayore's legs were on either side of him and her arms were wrapped around his neck.

Fayore sighed in content. She wore a warm Princess Peach t-shirt and some thin pink shorts. She wiggled closer to Killeso and felt something poking her. She squirmed more in curiosity as the more she moved, the more it seemed to poke.

'That's his di-' Scarlett started to inform the innocent girl.

'STOP!' Elaine growled before hitting Scarlett on the arm.

Killeso groaned when he awoke and felt his doll's inner thigh rubbing against him.

"Gosh. Baby, please stop moving."

Fayore's face reddened at the huskiness and strain of his voice. She whimpered and stopped moving.

"Killeso..." Fayore whispered. She didn't notice or understand just how seductive her voice had come out.

Killeso unexpectedly flipped the purple-eyed beauty onto the bed. He was now hovering over her. He growled and kissed her hungrily.

Morning breath, Fayore thought as she tried to pull away in pure embarrassment that her's might smell. Killeso didn't seem to care as he continued to kiss her. Once Fayore realized he didn't care, she smiled and kissed his back.

Killeso's tongue entered Fayore's mouth and Fayore moaned in bliss. Killeso growled once again and bit her bottom lip softly, pulling it toward him, and letting it snap back toward her. She whimpered and pressed her body closer to his.

The lycan trailed his mouth down to her back and sucked as she made pleased noises. He left a large hickey on the side of her neck as she laughed slightly.

She squealed and giggled loudly, something Killeso realized he loved. His Doll was simply perfect and she found a way to make serious situations lighthearted.

When Killeso was satisfied with the mark on her neck, he attempted to pull away from her. Unsurprisingly, Fayore clung to Killeso like a Koala. He felt something putting pressure into him and he looked down. He realized that his innocent little baby was pushing her heel into his thigh. She obviously wasn't trying to harm him, just simply trying to get his attention.

Smirking, he whispered into her ear, "Little doll, I have planned a special day for us. How will we do it if you won't let me get up?"

"Carry me." She smiled through her red cheeks. She loved being carried and she didn't realize she would until Killeso began carrying her around.

Her male grinned and lifted her up with him. He rested one of his hands under her bottom and walked them to the bathroom.

"You take a shower in here. I'll be in the other room, okay?" Killeso turned and was about to walk away when Fay stopped him.

She smiled at his confused face, "You can shower with me. Only if you want!" She quickly rushed out.

Although Fayore and Killeso have been kissing, this morning was the only time Killeso had kissed anywhere under her chin. They hadn't taken off clothes, or even rubbed against each other intentionally before. Killeso was trying to take it slow with his little girl, yet it is quite the challenge on his part as Fayore sometimes unknowingly teased.