Chapter 10 × Burnt Finger

(Fayore's POV)

"P-Please! I-I need you." I whispered to Killeso in a meek tone.

He growled and dropped me on a large bed. He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "Beg for me, baby. Beg for daddy."

I moaned and begged, "Daddy, please! I need you so much! Make me yours, please. Please. Please."

Suddenly, my clothes were ripped and Killeso was staring down at me with lusty gold eyes, "Anything for the princess."

Killeso kissed down my body and soon, his breath was fanning over my heated core. He licked his lips and-

"OH!" I screamed as I jolted awake from my provocative sleep.

My heart was banging against my chest and my face was on fire. I was damp with sweat all over my body and my naughty and nice parts were tingling.

I looked around and noticed that I was in Killeso's room alone. I breathed and got up. I ignored my naughty parts and walked to the bathroom.

I quickly got in the shower and showered. I noticed that Killeso had some of my favorite soaps and shampoo's in his bathroom with a sticky note that said 'Fayore' on it.

I giggled and picked up my favorite one. It was a lilac scented one that my mom created herself with all natural materials. She gave it to me and named it 'Miley' after my middle name.

I washed my body and hair before giggling as I kept into the cold room. I gasped when I realized I didn't have any clothes, but sighed when I spotted some on the edge of the bed.

I put on the outfit with a smile. I remember when I made the outfit.

Mama had bought me a cute white shirt and skirt. They were really cute, but I'm Fayore and I need more cuteness. So, I painted some animals and plants on the top and skirt. It turned out good and I'm happy to say I still have it.

I put on some white ballet flats and grabbed the tight necklace thing that was laying on the bed.

It was so cute! It was pure white and very plain, yet captivating. I love it!

I took my long hair and finally made a good looking bow in the back with it, after about 8 failed attempts.

Once I had brushed my teeth, applied my quick-dry liquid deodorant, and applied some watermelon chapstick, I padded my way down to the kitchen.

'Guys, do you think we're going to see the Ashley lady again?' I asked them.

'We better not. You better be glad that Elaine talked me out of it. If she didn't, I would have sent her to hell to deal with my brother. And trust me, he hates people who mess with us.' Scarlett said with her hand on her hip.

'We know. Oh, by the way, how is Devie?' I asked with curiosity on how the demon I considered a brother was doing.

'He's doing good. A little pissed you haven't talked to him, but he's fine.' She answered.

The devil and I are very close. Since he's Scarlett's older brother, he also became my older brother as well. He treats me as well as he treats Scar and he always lets Elaine travel through shadows in hell. Elaine already could, but he gave her permission anyway.

'I still don't see how he let's you get away with calling him Devie. He doesn't even let Scar and I call him anything other than Devil!' Elaine huffed.

'Maybe I have charms.' I giggled.

I finally arrived at the kitchen and I walked in. Killeso was sitting at the table drinking coffee, while furiously talking into the phone. Mila and Yoko chatted at the stove as Yoko cooked breakfast.