Chapter 20 × Unwanted Guests

(Third Person's POV)

Fayore began to jump up and down and clap as the South Side Serpents burst through the door of Betty Cooper's house. Mila laughed as Yoko replayed the scene multiple times.

"Okay, girls. Favorite characters?" Yoko asked, as the episode soon finished.

"Veronica, duh! The girl's got moxy. Oh, and Archie! Varchie is amazing!" Mila responded, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Really? I'm more of a Jughead fan. Bughead for life!" Yoko said, snapping her pale fingers at Mila.

"What about you, Fay?"

"Well, my favorites are Sweetpea, Pop's, Cheryl, and Josie."

"WHAT? Half of those people aren't even main characters!" Mila groaned, throwing a pillow at the wall, knowing that Killeso would have her head if she threw it at Fay.

"I-I know. That's what makes them so special. Think about it. Sweetpea is a Serpent who is irrational and a little wild, yet he knows how to follow the orders of his King. Pop's is a nice man. He does nothing, yet he's always caught in the crossfire. Cheryl is a fiery girl who developes a lot. At first, I didn't like her. But then she met Toni and they just complement each other. Even with the drama, Cheryl is strong and Toni gives her someone to confide in. And Josie, she is an amazing singer and person. Once again, she is constantly in the crossfire and it seems that she's just going with the flow."

Fayore's explanations shocked Mila and Yoko. They hadn't expected to think so much about the show they had showed her. They had watched only two seasons of Riverdale, yet Fayore seemed to understand the characters better than the girls who showed it to her.

"Wow, Fay. You really payed attention." Mila breathed, pushing her hair out of her light eyes.

"Y-Yeah, I guess." She blushed. The girl had always looked deep into the depths of simple things, it was a habit of her's that she couldn't break.

Suddenly, the three girls heard yelling and the sound of shattering. They all gasped and Yoko and Mila ran to the noise, without the knowledge that Fayore was hot on their heels.

Fayore immediately spotted the two strange people in the living room. Her Killeso was breathing heavily and a broken vase laid next to the two people near the door.

"Killeso?" She whispered innocently. The Lycanthrope's head snapped towards her and he motioned for her to come to him. She ran to him and jumped on him, clinging to his body. He breathed in her peculiar honey and lilac scent as she comforted him.

"Ehem, Killeso would you like to introduce us to this girl?" The woman said, clearing her throat.

Fayore jumped down and turned to the two people.

The woman seemed to be in her 30's or 40's. She had light brown hair and brown eyes. She was tall, slim, and covered in designer. She wore a dark red dress that clung to her figure and went to the bottom on her knees.

The man was... intimidating. He had dirty blonde hair and cold, green eyes. He stood  tall with his eyes glaring dangerously at Fayore. He wore at black tuxedo and looked to be a few years older than the woman next to him.

"No, I would not." He growled angrily. His hand gripping Fayore's softly.

"It was not a choice, son." The man demanded.

Killeso glared at him, "I am not your son, you old bastard. Just because my mother was your personal prostitute doesn't make me your son. You were my father's best friend. But if you must know, this is my mate Fayore."

The woman laughed, "This child here is your mate? You cannot possibly be serious."

"She is not a child, Mariam. Don't you dare come to my house and disrespect my mate or my family."

"Forgive my wife, son. She has quite the mouth at times," The man chuckled in his rough voice, "Let us sit down, yes? It is awfully rude not to offer your guests anything to drink."

Killeso simply growled and let them to the dining  area to where they followed. Fayore turned to realize that Mila was in shock and Yoko was nowhere to be seen.

"Mila? Are you okay?" She asked, rubbing Mila's arm in a comforting manner.

"They...they are here. I can't believe it. I thought they would l-leave us alone."

"What do you mean?" Fay asked, she was confused and wanted answers, but she wouldn't pry if Mila didn't want to tell her.

"Gerald and Mariam. They are-"

"HELL NO!" Killeso yelled.

Mila and Fayore ran to the dining area to see Killeso fuming and Gerald and Mariam looking at him with annoyance.

"And why not?" Mariam hissed, her eyes narrowing.

"Why not? Are you really asking me why I won't allow myself to marry your niece!? Because I have a mate, obviously!"

"Oh, it isn't that bad," Gerald sighed, "Sydney is an amazing young woman. She is fully prepared to be the perfect house wife. She knows how to cook, clean, and can easily satisfy your needs. I should know."

Fayore looked toward Mariam in shock. Did her husband just admit to doing something with this Sydney girl?

Even with the implication, Mariam simply nodded to her husband's statement. She didn't seem bothered by her husband's previous statement which was strange to Fayore.

"I. Said. No. Now, leave." Killeso hissed through his clenched teeth.

"On the contrary, Killeso. We still haven't gotten a chance to talk to Mila about Gavin. We need to know if she is ready for him."

"You little-"

"Look, you old bags. My brother will not marry your precious Sydney. Just because our neglecting parents promised us to these strangers before they died, doesn't mean it still applies. I don't, and will never, care for you two, Gavin, Sydney, or my parents. Now, kindly exit before I show you out. And I promise, it won't be pleasant." Mila growled, her voice becoming dark and threatening on the last sentence.

Mariam and Gerald, seeming to be surprised, stood up slowly. Gerald grabbed Mariam's arm and turned to smirk at Killeso,

"See you at the Lover's Ball, son."

××××××××××××××××

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, new characters!!!!

What do you think of Mariam and Gerald?

What do you think Gerald is planning for the lover's ball?

Who are Gerald and Mariam and why does Killeso and Mila seem to hate them so much?

Hello, person reading. I have a small thing that I'd love for you to do. No pressure though.

I would like to have you participate in the story more. Meaning that I am putting up the opportunity for you to create a character and have them be in this story. All you have to do is leave me the information below and I'll most likely add you to the plot!

Information needed:

Name of your character:___________

Age of your character:______

Personality of your character:_________________________________________

Physical appearance (Hair length, hair color, height, body type, eye color, race, etc..):______________________________________________

To determine if you get a protagonist or antagonist role, I will have you pick one out of four letters. Two are protagonist, two are antagonist.

Choose-
A
F
T
N

Now, sadly, I cannot guarantee that it will be a major role. But I can say that the first three to five will most likely have the larger rolls.

See yah.❤️