Chapter 14 × Special Day (P.2)

(Third person's POV)

Fayore sat in the backseat as Killeso's drove his black truck. She was eating a to-go box of pancakes that Killeso's had bought her from IHOP. Fayore giggled and clapped her hands as the sticky syrup covered her face and hands.

Killeso's glanced at her in the rear view mirror and raised an eyebrow, "What a messy little girl." He tsked, his eyes already back on the rode.

Thinking he was still watching, Fayore stopped mid bite and slowly licked the syrup off her fingers. Killeso took an intake of breath and laughed when he glanced back to see she accidentally had a line of saliva come out her mouth.

Killeso pulled over when they got close to where he was taking his girl. He turned around and took the empty to-go box from her. Her grabbed a baby wipe from his glove compartment and wiped her face and hands.

"Okay, little doll. We are close and I don't want you to know we're going just yet. So...you'll be blindfolded." He grinned as he showed Fayore a Winx Club blindfold.

Fayore glanced at it before shrugging with a nod. She trusted Killeso enough to have one of her senses taken away to make him happy.

He tied the blindfold around her eyes, "How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Three?"

"Nope. Eight. Good, you can't see your surprise just yet." He chuckled.

She didn't reply and just played with her fingers as the car began to move again.

After about 10 minutes, the car stopped and Fayore heard a door close. Seconds later, she felt Killeso's large hands pick her up and put the bookbag she had brought with things for her on her back.

He walked her for a few minutes before he came to a complete stop.

"Ready?" He asked her, a smile clear in his tone.

"Yup!"

The blindfold was taken off Fayore and she gasped. She looked around and saw many games and a big wheel that spun around. She spotted cotton candy, popcorn, soda, and more.

"Woahhhh. Where are we?" She asked in amazement. She didn't even have to think about how self conscious she would be with all the people there because of how awestruck she was.

Killeso chuckled and put her on her feet, "The carnival. I asked your parents, and they told me you'd never been. I think everyone should take a day off and just enjoy the games." He shrugged.

"How many times do you come here?" Fayore questioned, her eyes never leaving all the games in front of her.

"I come here five times a year. I preserve the five times for when being Head Powerful gets to be too much."

Fayore sniffed and jumped on Killeso, tangling her legs around her torso and her arms around his neck. They hugged as she pushed her body into his.

"Thank you! I really like this surprise and I don't wanna seem ungrateful, but...What if all the people say I'm a...freak?" She whispered in a scared tone.

Killeso tightened his hold on her, "Just tell me. I'll handle them." The girl nodded and Killeso placed her on her feet again.

His large hand enveloped hers, making hers completely disappear. They walked until they came up to the strength game.

Fayore glanced at the mallet and giggled, "I wanna play!" She squealed.

The game monitor looked at the girl. He scoffed with an amused look on his face as he looked at her dainty looking arms.

"You sure? Heads up, it's a strength tester. Maybe your boyfriend here should do it for you." He laughed.

Killeso growled and grabbed the guy by his neck. He raised the guy into the air, his hand tightening every few seconds. He stopped when he was one more tightening away from snapping the male's neck.

"Don't you ever question someone's strength based on looks again. Especially not my girl." He growled out, causing Fayore to shiver in delight at the deepness of his voice. Killeso dropped the man and smiled at Fayore, smelling her slight arousal.

The small girl walked toward the high striker and grabbed the mallet. She, as a small girl, was used to people thinking she was weak. What they didn't know was the she could call forth her strength when needed.

She picked up the mallet and pulled it back until it was behind her.

"Viribus." She whispered. The mallet immediately felt lighter to her as she now had amazing strength. She swung the mallet forward and the small piece shot upward.

It hit the bell, causing the bell to gain a large crack across it and abruptly stop ringing.

The monitor, stunned into silence, could only drop his mouth open in shock. Killeso, deciding to act like he expected her to do that the whole time, pulled her to him. He knew she would win, but he didn't think she'd break the bell.

Fayore giggled and skipped over to the table of stuffed animals next to game. She grabbed the biggest one, which happened to be a life sized white bear. It had a tag that said it was over 6 foot and weighed over 10 pounds, way taller one wider than Fayore, but that's what she liked.

 It had a tag that said it was over 6 foot and weighed over 10 pounds, way taller one wider than Fayore, but that's what she liked

(^The Teddy bear. The girl can kinda show the size difference.)

"Why do you need such a huge bear, little doll?" Killeso chuckled, taking the bear she was practically being drowned by from her.

"I want two big cuddle bears!" She exclaimed with a laugh, nodding toward her bear.

"Who's the first one?" Killeso had a clue on who she would say.

"You."

Killeso smiled, "Only to you will I ever allow myself to be seen as a cuddle bear."

The hybrid blushed a beet red and grabbed the Lycan's free hand to pull him toward the ring toss.

The rest of the day went on like that, Fayore winning some games and losing the others. Killeso would feel upset that she was upset and win the game for her everytime she lost.

Meaning, because they had went to and won almost every game, by the time they got back to the car, Killeso had already made two trips to the car to put the animals away and had another stack.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Daddy, it's 11:11 we have to make a wish!" Fayore squealed.

Killeso laughed, "Okay, doll." He pulled up to a red light and made a quick wish before opening his eyes again.

"What did you wish for, daddy?"

"To still be able to see you no matter your choice tomorrow. What did you wish for, little doll?"

"To stay with you forever."

×××××××××××××××××
Wasn't Fayore and Killeso's wishes just the sweetest?

What do you think Fayore's parents will think of her decision?

Do you think Fayore will even tell them?

See yah.❤