Chapter 36 × His Story

(Killeso's POV)

"Mila! Get the f*ck out the way!" I snapped to her as she blocked me from leaving the house.

"You're aware we are in New York, correct? They're still in Cali! You need to think this through before taking a flight over there!" She responded, stepping in front of me as I tried to sidestep her.

I growled lowly at her and went to snap at her, when a tiny little hand was placed on my stomach.

I looked down and saw Fayore, pushing her face into my stomach as her hands wrapped around my back.

"Little Doll, what are you doing?" I asked softly, my mood doing a complete 360 for her.

She looked up at me, placing her chin against me and smiling, "I'm helping."

"How so, baby?"

"I'm the distraction." She grinned, her eyes shining with pride at her role.

"Fay! You weren't supposed to tell him that!" Yoko hissed, narrowing her eyes at my Doll.

I was in a pleasant haze at the contact with my mate. She's just so small and her little body is so cute and sexy. It makes me wonder what would happen if I-

"DADDY!!!"

I looked down to see my mate pulling on my arm softly, "Come on!"

"Where are we going, Little Doll? Don't you want me to go get your friend?" I questioned, not moving from my spot.

She nodded and sighed, "You usually alert the other Powerful members, right? Well, Mila and Hunter are going to do that and wait for a response and we're going to talk."

I looked at her with confusion in my eyes. She stared back at me with determination swirling around in her pretty orbs.

'What is there to talk about?' Aeranian pondered out loud, wondering why our mate was acting like that as well.

'I have no idea,' I responded, deciding to just go with whatever she says.

I followed my Fayore through the halls as she walked me to an unfamiliar room. I glanced back at Mila once and all I got was a shoo motion and a tiny smile.

Soon, we arrived at an oak wood door. She pushed the door open and I realized it was an office. However, the office desk had unicorns on its rainbow colored fur. The walls were painted with different colors and the room emitted an almost uncomfortably colorful vibe.

"It's Oceana's office. She likes to feel like the boss sometimes." Fayore shrugged, walking to the couch in the corner and plopping down.

I smiled at my Hybrid and walked over to the couch, sitting next to her before pulling her into my lap.

"Okay, Little Doll. Let's talk." I nodded, placing my hand on her bare thigh.

"Daddy, I wanna know your story. You know what happened to me. I just want to know you as much as you know me." She said, looking down and twiddling her fingers together.

"I see."

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes, Little Doll. I will tell you my story. But you, baby, have to promise not to look at me any different than you do now." I sighed, pulling her closer to my body.

"I promise." She agreed, giving me a reassuring smile.

"Okay, well, where do I start?"

"The beginning."